Chapter 7

AMAJIKI'S POV

The school was now safe thanks for the teacher-heroes that fought the villains especially to Gaia the nature hero who appeared suddenly out of nowhere..

'I can't still imagine that she's back and give me a smile with a peace sign..I don't know what she really meant by that,but all I know is she's trying to make me feel okay and leave the rest to her just like what she did..'

Gaia was able to defeat the villains and yet some of them got escape but for her luck she did captured bunch of villains which the police immediately captured them and we all went to Recovery Girl for healing our injuries.

"Nejire!!!"

I turned around and saw that it was (Y/n) calling Nejire out while running towards me as she tapped my shoulder.

"Where's Nejire?!"

"N-Nejire's fine..A-Are you h-hurt?"

"I'm not I'm all good..I heard what happened I should've went here more early.."

"I-It's not y-your fault..T-The v-villain just a-appeared our of n-nowhere.."

"Yeah..The school is just the same at what it is..I'm glad nothing collapsed."

"R-Right.-"

"Ms.(Y/n)!! Are you alright?!"

"Oh Togota I'm all good did you get hurt?"

"Nope,I did fought some villains but I'm all fine thanks to the teachers and Gaia the nature hero! Did you know that she appeared out of nowhere to help us out?! I wonder what makes her help us though."

"The media will be getting more eager to have the statement and especially that they will now know that Gaia is back.."

I looked at Mirio and he was in deep thoghts while I glance at (Y/n) she was also in deep thoughts.

'I wonder how she feel that someone close to her that runs away is now back on being a hero..'

"I wonder..I-If she's g-going b-back as a h-hero.."

"What do you mean Tamaki? Of course she would come back? Didn't you see that she helped us?!"

"I-It's not like t-that—"

"I'm not so sure either if she would come back and help again like she used to before.."

"Do you also think about that Ms.(Y/n)?"

"I-I guess so..W-We don't know if she's already ready to come back.."

"(Y-Y/n)'s right.."

"I'll get going to get Nejire you two should went home early and no hangouts for today so we can assure everyone's safety."

"R-Right.."

"Yes,we'll go home safely!"

And with that she went inside the UA building to find Nejire.

"I don't know if Ms.(Y/n)'s happy that someone close to her came back or she would be very upset to Gaia that she just appeared out of nowhere."

"Y-Yeah..I-I guess w-we'll find out soon.."

YOUR POV

It was already night time and Nejire was preparing for her bath before we eat dinner.

And I'm here at the living room watching the news while waiting for Nejire to went down and we'll start to eat dinner.

*BREAKING NEWS*
The Nature Hero:Gaia is back!