Chapter 22 (ENDO RESU ISLAND PART 1)!!

So before I start this next update this is actually not just a chapter,but also a part one of the movie that I'm going to make for this story which also would flow the rest of the story into the next scene between (Y/n) (which is you) and Amajiki Tamaki.

ONTO THE MOVIE PART 1~!!

~ENDO RESU ISLAND~

3RD PERSON'S POV

The six females already went their way to the Endo resu island for the top secret mission they had from the owner's island request there and also by All Might's the retired number one hero's request and his trust from the six females to assigned the mission to them.

"OH MY GOODNESS! ISN'T THAT UWABAMI?!"

"AND SHE ALSO HAD SOME HOT FEMALE FRIENDS WITH HER!"

"AREN'T THEY ALSO CAME FROM JAPAN?!"

"AND ALL OF THEM ARE PRO HEROES!"

"WHAT ARE THEY ALL DOING HERE IN THE ISLAND?! ARE THEY ON VACATION OR PERHAPS THEY'RE HERE BECAUSE THERE'S DAN--!!"

"Citizens of Endro resu island! Please be at ease as always! We're just here by the owner's island request that's all no need to worry and to be scared of anything!"Uwabami spoke up as all of the citizen's attention went towards her.

"And besides if there is you don't have to worry anything! We're all pro heroes!"Midnight finished the sentence as the citizens went back at ease as they cheered for the six females.

After the scene had happened the owner's island advisor finally showed up and guide the six females for their hotel rooms reservation that was already planned from the owner of the island.

YOUR POV

"This is way to fancy than I expected here in this island."I spoke as the others nod but as for Uwabami she chuckled and playfully nudge me.

"It's because you guys just went here once than me!"She announced as we looked at her.

"You've been here Uwabami? You should've asked any of us if we wanted to come here before with you what a great friend."Yu said as Uwabami apologizes.