Not So Secret

(Warning: there is smut in this chapter. Also thank you so much for almost 10K reads, it means so much that you guys really like this fic and I'm sorry I haven't updated in such a long time. If you like this fic remember to check out my other ones! Read/comment/vote! Love you guys!)

A few weeks had passed since I was let out of the hospital. Luke was almost done with his community service, but honestly he looked kind of hot in that orange uniform. Percy wasn't at school for awhile, but ever so often I would catch a glimpse of his grudge filled eyes. Calum and Mr. Irwin were doing pretty well, even with all the speculation from other students who just seemed to shrug it off after awhile.

I started making my way to the park where Luke was working, he just finished, and stood at the curb, gulping down a bottle of water. Sweat dripped down his brow, once I was parked, my eyes instantly went downwards, being the pervert I am.

"Mikey, my face is up here." He smirked, and I looked at him blushing. He got into the car, kissing my cheek.

"Not my fault you look amazing and sinfully hot in that orange uniform." I said, starting the car and driving to my house.

"That's what you think?" He smiled, biting his lip ring, he eyed me like I was his prey. I didn't mind that predacious gaze he had on me. He always seemed to make me small, but that's what I liked. He was in control. He was dominant. And for some reason I was fine with that.

I turned into my driveway, stopping the car, pulling the key out of the ignition, soon after I felt the impact of lips against mine. I kissed him back, his lips were sweet and so nice against mine, I just wanted him so badly.

We got more reckless, his hands unbuttoning my shirt carelessly as I stumbled over onto his lap, my foot hitting against the steering wheel and honking the horn a few times. I grinded against his hips and I could feel how hard he was. Soon his shirt was off as well, and he started trailing kisses down my neck, he hit a soft spot and sucked, causing me to moan out in pleasure. His hands squeezed my bum, and he slapped my ass hard with his hand as I kissed him fiercely.

"Y-you know my moms not home." I broke off, breathing heavily, sweat dripping from my brow.

"You mean, you want to...?"

"Only if you're ready, and if you want to, I'm not forcing you but-"

"Babe I was born ready." And he shut me up with his lips, getting out of the car he carried me inside and upstairs, each step was the loss of yet another article of clothing.

Once in my room, we were both only in underwear. Luke slammed me down on the bed, making out with me harder, his hard cock rubbing against mine made me moan. I took off his underwear as he did to me, and for a few seconds we just admired each other's beautiful naked bodies.

Luke was godly, nice collar bones and chest, chiseled abs, muscular veiny arms, and a toned bum. He leaned over me slowly and breathed against my lips.

"You're beautiful." His blue eyes pierced into mine when he said those words and I knew he was speaking the truth.

"You are too." I whispered back. He kissed me, his lips so soft and smooth. A kiss that sent all his feelings through me, into my blood and veins, into my pumping heart. His love corrupted me, but it felt so good I didn't even care. I knew that he loved me and I loved him, and that was all that mattered.

I flipped him over so he was now on the bed, I went down on my knees, and sucked at the tip of his cock. Bit by bit taking the whole thing in my mouth. I sucked him off, feeling proud of myself when he would moan in pleasure. I stopped sucking, and let him pick me up, kissing me again. I would never let go of this feeling, this feeling that rushed through my body like I was about to burst.

"Mikey, are you sure you're ready for this?" Luke said, putting on a condom.

"Just shut up and fuck me already." I grinned.

"Someone's impatient." He snickered, and he lay me down on the bed, kissing me as he slowly entered me. As he went further and further in, it hurt more and more. But it was a good kind of pain. Luke started thrusting into me slowly, his breaths coming in and out steadily. I moaned, tracing over his chest and abs with my fingers, admiring the glistening sweat that trickled down his beautiful skin. Godly, as I said before.

"Luke, go faster." I said. He responded, making his thrusts into me more forceful and rough, his speed quickening.

"Ugh fuck Luke!" I screamed out, rubbing myself as he thrusted into me faster and faster.

"Scream my name baby! Make sure they know who's yours." He pounded into me with such force, and I screamed out his name so many times. The neighbors could probably hear it, but honestly I didn't care at all. I loved him and he loved me, everyone should know. It wasn't our little secret anymore.

"Luke, I'm gonna-" I gasped as the warm white liquid splattered against my chest and stomach, Luke slowed down as I came. He soon took his length out of me, and pumped his cock up and down until he came onto me too.

He fell forward on the bed, exhausted. I cuddled up next to him and kissed him softly, the smell of sex and sweat in the air, with the faint tinge of mint and cologne. Our legs twisted together in the messy bed sheets, and I smiled looking into his eyes.

"Not really our little secret anymore." Luke said softly, kissing my forehead. I hugged him tightly, and whispered into his chest, smiling.

"No, not really."