Ambush

As we were making our way back to the lake house, I noticed two guys stumbling towards us, as the lights of the cabins close by started to help me see a bit better, I recognized one of the faces. Percy. His eyes met mine, and he smirked slyly.

"Looks like this slut has a boyfriend, you really like cock don't ya kid." He slurred and I could tell he was drunk. I put down Luke, glancing over at him for a second, I noticed how hard his gaze was. How cold and hard it was. If looks could kill, Percy would be dead.

"Come on Luke, they're just drunk and not worth our time." I pulled on Luke's arm, trying to get out of the situation. But Percy's friend got in front of me, he was large and built, probably a football player.

"You two aren't going anywhere." He said in a deep husky voice. He tackled Luke, pinning him against a tree. Luke tried to get out of his grip, but the guy was too strong.

"Luke!" I turned quickly running over to the guy, but I was stopped when hands found my hair, tugging me forcefully, I shrieked in pain, turning towards Percy, who held me in his grasp ferociously. His eyes were like beady black pearls in the moonlight, and he grinned as he pushed me to the ground so I was on my knees.

"Since you like dick so much, I thought I'd give you a treat." The stench of alcohol wafted off his tongue into my face, and I winced as he started fumbling with the belt to his jeans.

"DONT YOU FUCKING DARE YOU ASSHOLE!" I heard Luke struggling in the background, wriggling around in the other kids grip, but to no avail.

"Come on slut, suck me off. You know you've wanted to ever since you kissed me."

"No you fucked up bastard." I looked up at him, my eyes hard and unmoving. A hand struck my face, and I yelped.

"MICHAEL!"

"Hurry and suck me off, your little boy toy can watch."

"Fuck you." I choked out, feeling another strike to my face, tears started to well up in my eyes.

"Do it, or things are going to get a lot worse than a slap in the face."

"Didn't you know, no means no." I spat, I regretted it as soon as I got kicked in the stomach, the wind getting knocked out of me. But I couldn't go down to catch my breath because his hand was still gripping hard in my hair. I coughed up blood, the edges of my vision starting to get blurry.

"MIKEY! STOP IT RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKERS, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Luke was screaming, and I could tell that he was crying to because their was that familiar hurt in his tone.

"I-I'm s-sorry, Luke." I whispered out, I looked up at Percy, pleading him to stop.

"You know what you have to do to get out of this predicament you bitch." He smirked.

I looked down, and started to suck, my mouth slowly licking around the tip. Tears streamed down my face when I heard Luke's screams and protests in the background.

"That's right, you're my bitch now." Percy groaned in pleasure, his grip on my hair started to weaken, and that's when I bit down hard on his cock with my teeth. I made sure not to bite it off, but enough for it to hurt like hell. He screeched in pain, falling straight to the ground, rolling around the ground in agony.

Slowly I got up, walking over towards the guy holding Luke. I could barely stand, and noises started to mix in with sight.

"Get off of him right now." I growled weakly, the guy smirked and I managed to hear Luke's voice.

"Mikey, behind you!" He screamed.

I never got to see whatever was behind me, because everything faded into a vast black sea.

(I just have to say thank you guys so much for getting this story to 1K reads, I've never dreamed of that even happening, I love my readers so much omg. Chapter Question: is Michael alright? Who do you think will come to the rescue?
One more thing, if you guys could check out my other fics, Pizza Boy and Guitar Lessons, that would make my entire life. They're in their beginning phases rn so they are kind of trash but I'd love you if you could at least check them out. Ily guys!)