Hold On

"And how the hell did that happen?" I asked astounded. Luke backed away, he looked down at the ground, and I saw fierceness return to his blue irises.

"Well your boyfriend sure was a dumbass, he thought it would be okay just to beat up Percy and his mates. Percy called the police, and Luke just continued to beat them up. He was so angry, it took both me and Ashton to get him away from those guys."

"They had it coming for them. Those sick sons of bitches." Luke got up, slamming his hand on the wall. I had never seen him so angry, I could feel his malice from my bed emanating from his clenched fists. He was absolutely furious about the incident that happened to me, and I was surprised at how far he went just for me.

"So the police came and arrested you for assault. Did you tell them about me?"

"Of course I did, those damn pigs didn't believe me." He said through his teeth.

"You're lucky that was your first offense. You got off with community service. Most people go to jail for that." Calum hissed, glaring at Luke like he was poison.

"Calum, could I have some time to talk with Luke alone?" I asked him. Calum nodded, getting up.

"I'm getting a ride home with Ashton. I'll see you tomorrow, hopefully." Calum waved goodbye, leaving just me and Luke in the room. There was a long silence before I spoke.

"Look, I'm grateful. You saved my life. But Luke... you've got to learn to control yourself. That was a close call, and if you actually ended up in prison... I don't know, it would have been bad..." I said softly. Luke stared at the ground, his fingers tapping against the windowsill as he stood statue still.

"I'm sorry..." He mumbled, barely audible.

"Hey, look at me." Luke slowly lifted his head, and I looked at his red tear stained cheeks and his puffy eyes that seemed to have redden from the tears.

"I know it wasn't the right thing to do, but I'm glad you did it. As I said before, you saved me, and I can't thank you enough, Luke." I smiled, and I didn't know why but for some reason, a tear slid down my cheek as well. He lay down next to me, hugging me tightly.

"I'm such a fuck up, I can't control my emotions. I just end up hurting everyone I love." He shook with sadness. I rubbed his back slowly and kissed his head, whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

"If I was hurt I wouldn't be holding you like this babe."

We stayed like that for hours. And at the time something crossed my mind.

I was in love with Luke. Truly. Madly. Deeply. In love. But maybe we should keep that our little secret for now.

(5K reads wtf!? I'm so happy! I know this was a short update and kind of a filler, but I feel like I needed to deepen the relationship between Luke and Michael a little more. Hopefully it's not going too fast. Anyways it would mean so much if you guys could check out my new fic called Run, it's going to be Lashton and maybe some Cake. Thank you all so much for reading ilysm!)