All About You

{Calum POV}

(Changing it up lol, anyways being that it is Thanksgiving, I would like to thank everyone who has read, voted, commented, and followed me even though I have like 4 followers, but thank you so much guys ilysm)

About a week had passed since I had "done it" with Ashton, and we hadn't talked for the entire week, I didn't even stay after class to talk to him. I was scared for some reason, like maybe that was a one time thing and he probably doesn't like me anymore. Mikey had been trying to reassure me that everything was going to be okay, and I wanted to believe him, but I felt like I just couldn't get myself to.

It was Friday, and I waited patiently for music class to end. September was almost over and it was getting cooler, the month slowly fading into October. As the bell rang, I got up to leave, when I felt someone's hand stop me at the door. I knew who it's was, but I turned around pretending that I didn't remember the hazel gaze that now looked into my eyes.

"Calum, we need to talk." He said simply. I nodded slowly, taking a seat in a chair as I waited for everyone to leave. Once we were alone, Ashton sighed, "Calum, are you okay? You haven't talked to me since last week, is anything going on? You can tell me you know." He rested his hand on my thigh, and I flinched a little. He doesn't love me. He doesn't love me.

"No, nothing's wrong. I've just had a lot of school work recently. May I go now?" I replied bluntly. Ashton gazed into my eyes, his hazel irises were clouded with worry.

"Babe, please just tell me if something's wrong, you're hiding something I can tell. Is it really that bad that you can't tell me?" He rubbed my thigh with his hand, and I turned my head, I couldn't look at him. I was sure I was about to burst into tears, but I clenched my fists, making sure that didn't happen.

"Ash, do you love me?" I finally said, my voice was soft and cracked a bit, this time I met his eyes, letting the tears roll down my cheeks.

"Calum of course I do, you mean the world to me. I know it's hard for us, considering the circumstances, but I love you with all my heart Calum. We can work this out babe, so don't cry okay." He wiped my tears away with his hands and kissed me softly on the lips.

"I love you too, Ash, so so much." I sniffled, hugging him tightly, "I uh, wrote a song for you. It's an original, and I worked really hard on it." I picked up a guitar, and began strumming, "I hope you like it."

It's all about you, it's all about you baby
Yesterday you asked me something I thought you knew
So I told you with a smile, 'it's all about you',
Then you whispered in my ear and you told me too
Said you made my life worthwhile, it's all about you

And I would answer all your wishes if you asked me to
But if you deny me one of your kisses, don't know what I'd do
So hold me close and say three words like you used to do
Dancing on the kitchen tiles, it's all about you, yeah

And I would answer all your wishes if you asked me to
But if you deny me one of your kisses, don't know what I'd do
So hold me close and say three words like you used to do
Dancing on the kitchen tiles, yes you've made my life worthwhile

So I told you with a smile, it's all about you

It's all about you, it's all about you baby

It's all about you

I strummed the last chord, and looked up at him smiling, he had tears in his eyes, and he hugged me so tight.

"I loved it babe, thank you so much. I love you so much Calum."

"Likewise." I giggled, and pressed my lips against his long and hard. Now I knew for sure that he loved me, I could feel it all in that kiss.

"Well, well, well what do we have here." Ashton and I immediately broke off from our kiss and turned to the door. The principal stood in the doorway, and he did not look happy at all.