a quick 2021 update (not important)

Hi friends!

Really cool to see that people are reading this four years after I finished it. I'm honestly really proud of this story and I developed a lot as a writer while writing it.

About four years ago, I said I was going through the whole story to edit and that I would update the whole thing all at once, and soon. It's been way, way too long, and I hope some of you who waited are still here. I have been editing on and off in that time, but as I got older and school really picked up, the story unfortunately fell to the backburner.

Anyways, the point is that I might actually finish editing it this year as I will be graduating and won't have my summers swallowed by schoolwork. Y'ALL BEST HOLD ME TO THIS. I would recommend rereading it when that happens, since some of the more juvenile and underdeveloped parts from the beginning really come to life. I also have clarified awkward mistakes that some people have commented over the years, and I am always coming in and out of Wattpad to see this story's progress. As always, thank you for reading, voting, and commenting whether you read this three years ago or yesterday.

And then.... I'm not sure what I'll do. It will definitely be a long time til I post another complete fic, but if anyone is still interested in those short stories, I'd totally be down to start a new project with oneshots and flash-series!

Love always
-K