Chapter 5 Too Late

Ratchet and Clank have now made it to where the shield defenses are on planet Atlseo. The shield defenses are under ground so to get to it there's a tiny shed with stairs leading downward.

"Wow! I thought it would be tiny under here but it's huge!" Ratchet said. Then Ratchet felt a hard thrown slap on his face. "Ow! What was that for?"

"For you to focus on the task at hand." Clank explained.

"Oh sorry." Ratchet told Clank. After a few minutes of looking for the switch,they found it. "Alright Calnk you fix the systems and when it's done I'll pull the switch." Clank quickly head inside the machine,then suddenly they hear a loud bang. "Oh no,the Warners are almost here!"

"Ratchet hold them off untill I fix it."

"Right" Ratchet agreed. Ratchet ran back to the stairs and head upward. Once Ratchet made it out of the shed,he saw lots of ships firing at the city. "Oh,no!" Ratchet yelled. He went back to his ship and started it up. Then he started firing laser beams at the Warner's ships. Then on his touchscreen he saw Austin trying ti contact him.

"Ratchet what's going on over there?" Austin asked.

"Oh you know just holding off the Warners while Clank is trying to fix it."

"Well the Warners are already inside the shield defenses. They were just trying to get you away from it!" Austin shouted. Ratchet then stopped trying to shoot the ships since there were too many and headed back to the shield defenses to get Clank. When he got their Clank was nowhere to be seen. The galactic forces try to stop the Warners but they were too many.

They were too late and now Clank is missing and planet Atlseo in now in ruins. Ratchet went back to his ship and headed to planet Basun where the galactic forces base is. When he got they Austin told him that they will find Clank. Ratchet didn't respond. Then Austin told him that there was going to be a meeting on where the Warners might attack next. He said that when it's over he will tell him where to go next.

Again Ratchet din't respond. He just went back to his ship saying to himself: I'll find you buddy,I promise.