Chapter 6 Planet Weslen (Part 1)

After the meeting was over he told Ratchet that Clank might be on planet Weslen. Right then Ratchet ran and jumped into his ship headed to planet Weslen. On the way Ratchet spoted tons of ships guarding the planet. Ratchet knew what to do which was to shoot all of them down. While this was happening Austin tried to contact him but Ratchet din't want to talk to him,he just wanted to get Clank.

"What are you doing!?" Austin yelled.

"How did you get through?"

"I'm from the galactic forces, getting through is a piece of cake. Anyway you need to come back here right now!"

"And why should I?" Ratchet asked. Then Ratchet ended the call. Ratchet kept on shooting down ships one after one but every time one ship would go down, another one would come to take it's place.

"That's not going to work." It seems that Austin has contacted Ratchet again.

"Really!?"

"The only way to get by is by getting out our new weapon. It's called Laser Core." Austin responded.

"Laser Core?"

"Look just pull back a bit so Laser Core can do it's work." Then a big triangle shaped ship appeared. Ratchet quickly pulled back his ship out of range. The Laser Core started creating a red glow at the front. Suddenly a big laser come through the front and went on to destroy every ship.

"Alright that should stop them for a bit before more ships come so hurry on in!"

"What about Laser Core?" Ratchet asked.

"Don't worry about that, just go!"

Ratchet drove his ship to planet Welsen to find Clank.