Chapter 9 Captain Quark

Just when Ratchet thought he might never make it out a ship became visible. It had a familiar mark on it and it was green.

"Captain Quark!?"

"Don't worry Ratchet I'm coming to save the day once again!" Quark looked like he was toning to ram into Ratchet's ship.

"No, don't ram into my-" The ship started moving from the hit and it only took a miner dent. "ship." Ratchet was happy and sad at the same time. Happy because he was still alive and sad cause he's still trapped inside.

"Well that didn't work. Then I'll have to use my blaster!" Quark cheered. A arm came out of the side of Quark's ship and it was holding a blaster. "3...2....FIRE!" The blast went right thought the ship and all the air was leaking out. "Oh. Right. Should of really thought this plan through." Ratchet was holding his breath for dear life while Quark pulled out another arm on the other side of the ship.

The arm grabbed Ratchet and pulled him right into the ship. The area where the arms go are below Quark's seat and it was a really tight spot.

"*gasp* *gasp*" Then a little TV came down right in front of Ratchet's face.

"Thank you for joining Quark's top secret gang, wait wrong lines. Hang on. Just a minute folks. Ah there we go. Ahem Ratchet I heard about the Warners attacking the Calis galaxy so I thought you and Clank might need some help so I came here and heard what the Warners plans are. I'll tell you it on Quark's Calis version of my secret base from home."

So Ratchet had to wait and lay on the floor for a couple hours. By the time Quark landed his ship Ratchet was asleep. Quark opened the bottom of the ship. "Alright we're here! Ratchet? Ratchet? Ratchet wake up!"

Ratchet woke up with a grumpy face.

"Ok,ok I'm up. *yawn* Are we there yet?" Ratchet asked.

"Indeed we are Ratchet! Welcome to Quark's super amazing omega Calis version base!" Quark's base was on an asteroid just like the one in the Solana galaxy. There was trees too that somehow how live on the asteroid and give air all around it too. Ratchet and Quark headed straight inside the house on the asteroid. Inside looked exactly like the other base Quark has.

"Alright Ratchet I've got the best weapons you will ever see! We the Quark Pyroblast, the Quark Wrench, and the Quark bot buddy."

"All of these are just rip offs of my weapons!" Ratchet responded.

"No! See? Look it has Quark in the name."

"In other words a rip off."

"Ok, ok, yes that are rip offs but hey at least you can use the weapons ammo" Ratchet didn't even realized that he still had his weapons. Ratchet refilled his weapons with the ammo.

"Alright then let's save Clank!" Ratchet yelled. Quark jumped into his ship and Ratchet had to go sit below Quark's sit again and they headed to plant Basun to save Clank.