Chapter 1 The Calis Galaxy

"And now welcome back Secret Agent Clank." It was a sunny day in the city of Metropolis on planet Kerwan in the Solana galaxy. Ratchet and Clank were relaxing on their couch in their apartment and the latest episode of Secret Agent Clank was about to start.

"Ooh I can't wait to see how this turns out!" said Clank.

"Yeah,yeah." Ratchet complained. Then suddenly the show changed to the 121 news.

"And now we bring you to a urgent announcement. The Calis galaxy is being attack by an alien species called Wraners. Right now only planet Leans are being invaded by the Wraners. Soon the planet itself will be destroyed in a matter of hours. Now back to your show."

"Hmm,well guess it's time to-"

"Oh please no! I just want to watch the new episode of Secret Agent Clank. I mean I am the main character of the show." Clank explained to Ratchet.

"Yeah,but saving the galaxy is more important than watching Secret Agent Clank." Ratchet objected.

"Oh come on! We'll go after the show ends."

"No!" Ratchet yelled. Ratchet got off the couch and dragged Clank with him to the garage.

"Someone help me!" Clank screamed. The garage had no walls or a ceiling,just an open garage with a tool box right next to their new ship. They sold the old ship since the oil started leaking out,so they got the latest model of the Starship 96 which had a triple accelerate booster. Ratchet then walked over to the tool box and opened it.

"Oh no you better not pull out a-"

"Hypersapce wrapdrive. Yep we have to bring it with us if we're going to make it in time." Ratchet interrupted. Ratchet got out his trusty wrench and attached the hypersapce wrapdrive into the ship. Then Ratchet got into the ship.

"Coming?" Ratchet asked.

"Ughh,fine." Clank answered. Clank jumped into the ship and Ratchet started the ship.

"Blast off!" Ratchet yelled. The ship quickly got off planet Kerwan and went into hyperspeed to the Calis galaxy.

"You got the coordinates right?" Ratchet asked.

"Yep. Here you go." Clank responded. Clank put the coordinates into the touchscreen at the front of the ship.

"Alright,off to planet Leans!" screamed Ratchet.