Chapter 11 Clank's Escape

"So did you get rid of them?" a Anonymous person asked.

"They fell onto planet Ventrus." Bob replied.

"You mean you didn't kill them?"

"I'm sure the fall would have killed them by now and if it didn't than I'm sure the wildlife will."

"You saying you think they're dead is not good enough! You will head over to Ventrus and make sure they are eliminated."

"Yes sir!" Bob and the Galactic Thugs left Basun and headed to Ventrus.

"And while you do that I will see how are little friend is doing" The mysterious person headed over to a small room containing Clank tied up to a chair. "So how do you like it here Clank sitting in a chair for hours and hours." Clank  gave the person a angry look.

"Whatever you plan is, it won't happen. Ratchet will get you and kick your butt Austin!"
A smile formed on Austin's face.

"Heh! Do you really think that because from the looks of things Ratchet won't live to see you again!" Austin pulled out a remote from his pocket and pressed a button that made a screen pull down from above. "Let's see how he's doing. Shall we?"

Austin pressed the button again and the screen lit up.

"Quark I can't believe the mess we're in! And now Austin has Clank and I may never see him again! It's all my fault!" A tear fell off of Ratchet's face. Austin turned the screen off.

"As you can see, Ratchet has given up and soon the galactic thugs will soon arrive and eliminate him for good! There's nothing you can do now but sit here and wait for your friend to be gone forever!"

"You'll never win Austin! Ratchet will figure out something! He always does!" Clank yelled.

"Sorry but your luck has run out! See you in a couple minutes you piece of scrap!" Austin left the room and locked the door behind him. Clank managed to untie himself from all the scenes in Secret Agent Clank where he was tied up. The only way out was through the vents but he couldn't reach it.

"Clank!!!" Austin screamed. Clank didn't know what to do until Austin came into the room. "Think you can escape huh? Well nope! You are going to stay here until we don't need you anymore!"

"Well than I guess you don't need me than!" Clank responded. Clank sprinted through Austin's legs and disappeared into one of the many hallways.

"Get him you idiots!" Austin yelled. All the troops in the area went searching for Clank. Clank hid behind a bush and found a vent.

"Don't worry Ratchet I'm on my way!" Clank entered the vent without anyone seeing him.

"If we can't find him than our plan will be ruined! Why did the Warners have to show up here?" Austin sighed as Clank made his escape.