Chapter 7 Planet Welsen (Part 2)

When Ratchet landed onto planet Welsen, he noticed how there was almost no plant life. Planet Welsen is very different than other planets. The whole planet is completely made out of metal, so it's very easy to build into the planet. The planet is just a tiny planet that's an enemy base for the Warners.

There were no Uiltmate2026 machines around just food machines to power up the Warners. It was one of their latest inventions where when they eat food from the machine they get much stronger and turn red instead of orange.

"Oh my gosh!" Ratchet gasped in horror as he sees the machine in action. Ratchet quickly pulled out he wrench and threw it at the machine. One Warner saw the whole thing as the machine exploded. Then the Warner ran off to warn everyone. Ratchet's wrench came back in a boomerang fashion as the Warner ran off.

Ratchet ran away from the scene as fast as possible till he found a ladder. He jumped onto it and climbed up the ladder. Each floor was labeled all the way up. At the 50th floor Ratchet was at the top of a big factory. From the top Ratchet could see all the factories as far as he could see.

There was one factory that was larger then all the rest, so Ratchet knew that there's where Clank will be. Right before he headed off to the big factory. Warners started climbing up the ladders. Ratchet pulled out his Pyroblast and started running. Every time Warners made it to the top in Ratchet's sight he would shoot it off the factory to the ground below.

The Warners kept on getting to the top to point where in mere minutes he was out of ammo. Ratchet couldn't outrun them and before he knew it he was overrun with Warners on top of him and he quickly blacked out.

When Ratchet woke up he was in a dark room. He didn't have any of his weapons on him anymore.

"I see your awake now" Ratchet look around the room but didn't see anyone in the room. "Let me guess, you're looking for your friend. I think his name was Clunk or something."

"It's Clank." Ratchet shouted.

"Oh right Clank, right." Suddenly Ratchet heard an object moving. That object was a door forming in the wall. Then a person came out of the door. "You probably know who I am somewhat but just in case-" At this point the person became visible. "I am the leader of the Warners" The leader had all of Ratchet's weapons by his legs taped together.

"Why do you my weapons taped on your legs?" Ratchet asked.

"Hold it! I haven't even told you my name yet!" The leader stared jumped over and over like he was I'm a fit."My name Larry. Now here." Larry ran off and almost looked liked he was crying and he left behind Ratchet's weapons like he did on purpose. Ratchet didn't care he just wanted to find Clank.

Ratchet headed out through the door and outside he sees a big house inside of a oddly shaped dome. Ratchet was now in the big factory. He ran to the house and inside it was Larry's throne. To the left of the room there was a ladder. Inside it lead to a hallway and stairs. As Ratchet climbs up the stairs he sees the same big dome.

There was a invisible wall that can only be seen from one side. In the area they were tons of empty cells with only one cell having anything in it.

"Clank!" Ratchet yelled. He hurried over to the cell and broke the lock with his wrench. "Clank? Come on Clank! Clank wake up!" Clank did not respond. Ratchet picked up Clank and made his way through the throne room. Outside the throne room saw part of the dome explode by a plane. To be continued...