Chapter 2 Planet Leans

Ratchet and Clank have been in the ship for an hour now and are nearly at planet Leans. They were listening to the radio for some music. Clank was in sleep mode since he's a robot. Ratchet put the ship into auto pilot so he could build a machine with his big hands. He's a Lombax and Lombax's have yellow or white fur,they have big hands,they like building machines,they have big pointy ears,and has a tail.

"Clank,Clank!' Ratchet shouted."We're about to land." Ratchet added.

"Alright." Clank responded. A few minutes later Ratchet landed the ship in Dios City. They landed on an torn down building. Almost all the buildings look like there're ready to collapse,and there are laser beams being fired everywhere.

"Alright time for some Wraner fighting time!" Ratchet blurted out. In a instant Clank got onto Ratchet's back and Ratchet jumped off the building. Then Clank's arms turned into helicopter wings and the top of his head got a helicopter wing too. Now Ratchet can glide,long jump,and high jump. This is the helic-pack. It is one of many packs Clank can use at his disposal. With Ratchet slowly falling down,he started throwing his wrench at any Wraner see and his wrench acts like a boomerang.

"We need to find some citizens first." Clank stated.

"Right." Ratchet agreed. Ratchet and searched far and wide defeating any Wraner in sight,but there were no sign of anybody in the city."Ughh,this is hopeless. We'll never find anyone before the planet is destroyed." Suddenly a giant fireball appeared in the sky."What the heck is that?" Then all the Wraners formed a big circle below where the fireball was going to hit."Oh,what are we going to do Clank?" Ratchet told Clank.

"Hmm. Hey look Ratchet." Clank gasped. In the sky was a giant ship making the whole city dark. A cannon then came out of the front of the ship and aimed right at the fireball. A purple light started forming the cannon. A sound came form the ship getting louder and louder. The Wraners were all hissing at the ship. Suddenly the ship fired a laser beam directly at the fireball.

A massive explosion came form the fireball causing the sky to go red. It started raining black dust across the entire city and the Wraners all left the planet in anger. At the bottom of the ship,a little opening emerged and a tiny ship came out of it and landed in front of Ratchet and Clank. A person came out of the ship,who had no tail,small ears,has a orange uniform with a golden badge,and looked like a beaver only with a eye patch over he left eye.

"Hello. My name is Austin and who might you be Lombax?" Austin asks.

"My name is Ratchet and this here is Clank." Austin walks around Ratchet,inspecting him with a mean look.

"I'm surprised that your kind still lives. Everyone thought your kind became extinct." Austin reminded Ratchet.

Ratchet gave Austin a mean look as he dosen't want to remember that he's the last of his kind.

"Well anyway,here. Come meet me at these coordinates,it's where the galactic forces base is." Austin got back into his ship and went into the giant  ship. Then the big ship then left the planet. Soon after, Ratchet and Clank went back to their ship and putted the coordinates in their and set off to the galactic forces base.