Chapter 4 New Weapon Company

Ratchet and Clank now have made it to planet Atlseo which is a small sized city planet. Ratchet landed the ship and when he got out of the ship with Clank,the first thing Ratchet did was think about how cold it was.

"Don't you feel cold Clank?" Ratchet asked with his arms crossed. Clank then responded by nodding his head left and right. There were floating cars everywhere and floating trains too."Alright time to put up the shield." Ratchet reminded Clank. "Wait did Austin tell us where the shield defenses are?" Ratchet asked. Clank again nodded his head left and right. "Great." Ratchet sighed.

So Ratchet and Clank started looking around town for where the shield denfenses are, but for some reason there was nobody around besides the cars and trains. After two hours of looking they went back to the ship to warm up. While the two were warming up in the ship, Austin contacted them.

"Did you booted up the denfenses yet?"

"No. We couldn't find it anywhere." Ratchet responded

"What!? Oh,no,no,NO,NO!!!" Austin shouted. Then the map in the ship started beeping.

"The map shows that a lot of ships are coming this way and I don't think they're the good kind." Clank infromed Ratchet and Austin.

"Oh right,the shield denfenses are heavily guarded with super advanced robots." Austin remember. Clank then questioned Austin for not telling him and Ratchet where the shield denfenses were. "But I did tell you where they were. Did you forget or something? Look here, I'm sending you the coordtines for the weapon company we use here called Uiltmate2026 and for the sheild denfenses and the robots there should let you by."

"Alright thanks." Ratchet said. Ratchet and Clank then got out of the ship started heading to where the Uiltmate2026 machine.

"Din't Austin act different back there?" Clank asked Ratchet.

"It's probably just how he acts during a mission when he's with people he knows." Clank then staeted thinking to himself. "C'mon just stop thinking about it for a bit and focus on what's important right now." Then Ratchet grabbed Clank and put him on his back and kept heading to the Uiltmate2026.

Once Ratchet and Clank arrived at the Uiltmate2026, Ratchet would not stop saying how cool the machine is. It looked similar to the Megacrop machine but it look better and nicer looking. When Ratchet opened the machine a hologram showing all the weapons he could buy (Which were just two) but he can get more to apprear by going to new planets (Just like the older ones). Ratchet decided to buy the Pyroblast which is a gun that shot fire blasts.

"Sweet!"

"Okay time to go." Clank told Ratchet.

"Alright,alright." Ratchet said. Clank hoped back onto Ratchet and they headed to the shield denfenses before the Warners get to destroy another city.