Chapter 23: Unbreakable

Evie and Pansy got ready and packed their things. Pansy took the flew to her mothers house and Evie sat there waiting for Draco. They were going to go to the Muggle world together for some shopping before parting their ways. Him going back home and her going to Snape's house. When Draco met up with Evie he smiled and said " You know I haven't seen you so happy."

" Well Draco I get to go back home and spend time with my love." She smiled and they apparated to just outside of London where Snape was waiting for them. " You know Draco, you never told me what Harry was doing over break." " Oh he's spending time with the Weasleys and everyone." 

"Hmm must be nice to have a family." She lowered her head. " What do you mean Evie?" He looked at her with soft eyes. " Well Draco my father pretty much tried to kill me a couple weeks ago, why I don't know but I don't plan on seeing him unless its 6 paces away." She said sternly.. " Wait a couple weeks ago.. you mean?"

"Yes Draco and Pansy were the only ones who knew that I was allergic to nutmeg…. I know Pansy didn't do it…. I may have truth seremed her.." " Damn that's intense. I couldn't even imagine what you are going through. But just know you can sometimes pick your family." He winked at her and motioned to where Snape was waiting. She lightly smiled and they joined Snape and went on their outing.  Evie stopped dead in her tracks at a bookstore window and was shocked they had the book she was looking all over for.

" Hey you two go on I'm going to look in here for a bit." Draco laughed and said " Okay bookworm meet us back at the house." " Uh yeah see you there." She walked into the bookstore and asked the shopkeeper how much the book was in the window… " 50 pounds." He said sternly. " Alright I'll take it." She was thrilled she finally was able to get the book that she was so desperately yearning for.

She was walking towards the house when she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw a tall woman wearing the most hideous boots walk in. With another woman behind her. Who was proper and almost regal. She knew it was Draco's mother Narcissa. The other woman's hair was disheveled and her voice was singing a song. Evangeline hid behind the neighboring house waiting until it was safe to enter. She knew who it was and tried to keep calm. It was none other than Bellatrix Lestrange. She felt her chest tighten and heart race. She could only think *what was she doing here? Why now?* She knew her and her mother were acquaintances but definitely not anything substantial the last time she saw Bellatrix was years ago and wanted to keep it that way.