Chapter : 35 Spinning

It was their last day before finals and Evangeline woke up with knots in her stomach. She was nervous about her exams, especially McGonagall's class… Transfiguration was not at the top of the list of her favorites. She could master the transfiguration spells but the written exam was going to be the death of her. She really didn't pay attention in McGonagall's written assessment was going to be tough… She had an essay to write about the history of transfiguration and how it became known to wizards. Evangeline wanted to crawl out of her skin thinking she was going to fail a final and how it could stop her from graduating Hogwarts…. "Darling, *Sev rolled over* Your thoughts are very loud." He groaned. "I'm sorry Sev I'm panicking…" She began to spin out of control. " What if I don't pass? What if I fail? What if I don't graduate?" She was breathing really hard. "Would you like it if I helped you love?" He was half asleep and very groggy. "Please Sev! Please!" She was damn near begging. " Let me wake up and I'll help you dear." He was still wanting to sleep but knew if he let her spin out of control it would be a damn disaster. 

He rolled out of bed and got dressed. He looked around for books for her to study from. And found a few that had the information she was looking on. " Thank you Sev!!!!" She was beyond grateful. " Would you like to know what is on the final potions exam?" He joked. "Oh no, I wouldn't want to be given special privileges." She burst out laughing. " Oh do you think you're funny do you? You may be my fiance but let me tell you something I might just make yours the hardest exam known to exist." He almost sounded serious. "I'd like to see you do it." Severus thought the cattiness in her voice was brutal. "Oh just wait and see Miss Harlow." She gulped knowing he would never give her special treatment if anything he might actually make her exam harder just based on the conversation they just had.

As she studied she began to relax taking in the information. He quizzed her on it and scoffed. " Why did you just scoff me?" She was a little bit miffed. " Well Miss Harlow you soak up information like a sponge." "Miss.Harlow now is it?" She was sarcastic yet sly with her words. " Remember no special treatment. As of right now I'm your professor tutoring you." " Well Professor thank you for helping me study." She smirked and sultrily walked over to where he was sitting. "Why Professor * she got on her knees and undid his pants* why don't I thank you for helping me study.." He sucked in his breath. She licked his shaft and glanced into his eyes, his length never stopped ceasing to amaze her . " Don't stop," he whispered. She continued toying with him, teasing him. His erection was almost painful. " Eve." He panted. She knew she had to take him in. She swallowed his cock and took him to the back of her throat causing her to gag. He tried pulling her up but she kept going. "I want to make you cum." He breathed. She continued to devour him. She started to lick his balls and sucked them gently. " Eve let me inside you." He wanted to feel her entirety. "

No professor, I'm thanking you." She winked. Her head went down on him again swirling her tongue and using her spit as lube stroking his cock. She went down all the way until her face met his skin gagging her but she loved it, anything to please him. She bobbed her head and felt him thrust deeper. " uhhh." His moan was guttural. She swallowed his load, licked her lips, wiped the corners of her mouth and licked her fingers. He was in awe. " You are very naughty Miss.Harlow" He tried pulling her in to kiss him. " Ah ah ah no touching professor." She tutted. " We don't have any special treatment, remember?" With her words sly he shook his head with a smirk.