Chapter 27: Tempt

They were silent as they left the bathroom and went into the bedroom to get dressed. Snape felt hungry as he gazed upon her. He came up behind her and began kissing her neck, feeling her body in his hands. He turned her around and picked her up and fell onto the bed and was above her staring into her eyes. He kissed her along her body leaving soft kisses. He opened her legs slightly and gently stuck his cock inside her slowly thrusting in and out of her. She inhaled and pulled him to her lips kissing him and moaned into every thrust. He felt her tightening around him and soaked him. He thrusted a bit harder and slower and felt himself come on fire. He lowered his head to hers and kissed her firmly as he released into her.  She was a mess, shaking and shivering. He pulled her into him and held her while she rode her high. He pulled the blankets over them and held her as she relaxed. Her breathing slowed and she turned to him and gazed at him with love.

It was the evening and the two were in the den reading while dinner was in the oven. " Love, *She said not looking from her book* I'm curious you never truly asked me." She said almost bratty. "Ask you what my dear?" He said, raising an eyebrow marking his page. " You know what." Evie asked playfully. Snape was fully well knowing what she was talking about. He decided to play with her a bit. "I have no idea what you're talking about…" He tried to sound serious. "Severus Tobias Snape don't lie to me!" He laughed hard at the fact she had said his full name. "Well someone is angry." He snarked. "It's not funny Snape." She was truly pissed off now… " Oohhh look who let the claws come out." He was inches from her face "Now my dear why are you so angry." She got up and started to walk away. He got up and turned her around and pinned her up against the wall.

"My dear, I don't like my full name said aloud." You know this now I will admit I was winding you up…. but I don't think you would like to see this side of me." He was on fire. He wanted to rip off all her clothes and teach her a lesson. Her being bratty was a new game… "Now if you keep this up I'm going to have to teach you a lesson pet" He teased her lips.  She was burning inside. She wanted to toy with him and make him boil. "Teach me a lesson huh? You couldn't even hit the brawn side of a barn twit." She was asking for it. She nearly lunged at him.

" Oh my dear. You are going to wish you never said that." He was boiling. He grabbed her by her arm and brought her to the bedroom, slammed the door and undid the top button of his shirt. And snarled at her. " You want to be taught a lesson well you got it." Her eyes looked at him with a mix of fear and curiosity.  He ripped off his shirt and undid his belt and passed it through his belt loops. "Come here little one." He gestured growling. He pulled her closer and bent her over his lap and pulled down her pants. He was fuming but knew to center himself. He gripped the belt in one hand and gently rubbed her ass before smacking it with the belt. Evie yelped at the belt stinging her skin.

He rubbed where he just struck and smacked her ass with it again. It was painful but she felt very turned on. He struck her ass one more time and she muffled her yelp. He rubbed her ass and turned her over so she was facing him. " Now are you finished? or do you want to be struck again?" He was still on fire. What she said or did defined what was going to happen next. She was shocked how turned on and how unhinged he got. " I want your hands on me Professor, I need to be punished." He was surprised.

"Alright pet, you get your wish this time but I must warn you, you have no idea what you just did." He warned her but she was so hot she felt like she was walking on the sun. She never thought she could be this turned on but he truly awakened something within her. He pushed her on the bed and tore everything off of her….. she was bare in front of him. "Now. I want you to stay completely still…*She nodded* Accio rope" He summoned and tied her wrists to the bedposts and her legs to the footboard. " Now you are going to lay here and I'm going to play, you're going to be quiet and act like a good girl." She nodded. He went down to her core and teased dragging his fingers slowly and gently along her lips. He was going to tease her so hard it was going to make her beg. He licked her core barely touching it. She was whimpering quietly wanting to scream for him to touch her and fuck her. She was dripping wet at the slightest touch. He continued to tease her.

She was trying not to move or speak but the teasing was almost painful. " Are you going to be good for me?" He asked snearlingly " Yes sir" She whimpered "Good girl" He ended his torture aand began to eat her pussy with vengence. He was lapping her juices and circling her clit with his tongue. He was painfully hard but knew she needed to beg for it. He abruptly shoved two fingers inside her pussy and curled them hitting her g spot causing her to arch her back and moan. She wanted him badly. He was causing her to twist and turn with pleasure. "Well, now kitten does that feel good?" He was whimpering himself; he wanted to be inside her. " Yes daddy!"

She screamed "I want to cum daddy." She pleaded. " Oh no not yet sweetheart." He pulled out of her,undid the rope and pulled her off the bed so they were both standing. " He undid his trousers and threw them on the other side of the room.  '' On your knees." He demanded as his cock was rock hard twitching. She was slightly startled but wanted to please him nonetheless. She nodded and got on her knees and started to suck his hard long cock. He grabbed her by the back on the head encasing her hair in his fingers and began to push her head causing her to gag. 

She tried putting her hands on his legs for support but he shoved them off. " No touching" He snarled. He pushed her head further down causing her eyes to water and gag harder. " You feel so good pet and you look so pretty gagging on my cock" He sneered. She was dripping and thought how could she be so turned on from being tortured and face fucked. She resisted and pulled off for air. Her makeup was running down her face and mixed with tears and her hair being a mess. " Mhm pet you are such a mess" He grinned and bit his lip. " Fuck me daddy please!" She begged and bit her lip. " You want me to fuck you?" He looked down at her. " Yes like a whore daddy."

He couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth. She seemed more innocent than that and the words made him throw her on the bed and growl. She shivered and stared at him with lust filled eyes " You want to be fucked like a slut then turn over whore." She turned over so her ass was facing the ceiling. He pulled her ass up in the air and pushed her head into the mattress. "Fuck me daddy!" She begged. He towered over her and looked down at the state of her. And thought *god how can she so perfect*. He slapped her ass leaving a mark and slammed inside of her. "Fuck!" She screamed "Fuck me like a slut daddy!" He went harder and faster. He pulled her hair and slapped her ass.

She was his slut. " Are you daddys dirty little slut?" He said while pounding into her. "Yes daddy!" He spread her cheeks apart, spat on her ass and shove a finger inside her ass. "Oh my god yes daddy fuck me like a nasty whore!!" Those words made him groan tilting his head back. She was on fire and her insides hurt but the pleasure was insurmountable. She contracted squirting all over him and the bed shaking like a leaf. "Ah come for me daddy!" She couldn't take anymore ,was over stimulated and breathing hard. He couldn't hold back anymore and let everything go inside of her.