Chapter 31: Relief

After everyone celebrated drinking wine and champagne they decided to head home.  Evangeline apparated back to the house and started to take off her makeup. She desperately wanted to get out of her attire. The fancy clothes were nice but a touch uncomfortable. She was ecstatic for her friends. "Darling." Snape said. " Are you alright you've been awfully quiet since we came back?" " Yes I'm alright just pondering some thoughts." "Oh like what love?" " Oh now that is for me and for you to find out darling." She began to take off her dress but got stuck..

"Sev… can you help me dear? My zipper is stuck." He unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. She stood there naked and skipped to the shower. Snape followed her and with a wave of his wand he was naked in the shower with her. She turned on the water and let the hot water wash over them both. She ran her fingers through her hair and put soap on her loofa. Snape took it out of her hand and lightly caressed her skin. She melted into his embrace and turned to look at him. " I love you." She held him letting them mold together. It was these moments when Snape could easily be content with for the rest of his life. He held her standing there. He summoned a towel for her after she rinsed off. She left the shower leaving him there letting the water soothe over his muscles. 

She laid in bed waiting for him to return and fell under the covers. He came into the room looking at her laying in his bed thinking I want her to sleep next to him for the rest of his life. As they laid in bed together they drifted off to sleep and held each other. Snape had vivid dreams that made him stiff. He awoke in the morning with a pain in his lower body and realized the blanket was lifted. He needed to relieve himself. He crawled under the covers and started to wet his lover's pussy. "Hmmmm." She moaned in her sleep causing her to wake up feeling him playing with her.  She stirred and a gentle moan came from her lips. " Ah Sev, yes right there." She held the back of his head. He continued lapping her juices and swirling his tongue. While he licked her he stroked himself his erection was painfully hard from his dreams and her sultry voice. He moved upward still holding his cock and rubbing it up and down her core. " Please I want you inside me." She begged.

"Oh darling." He softly placed himself inside her and they moaned in unison. The feeling of being inside her tight wet core was enough for him. He couldn't move, he was locked, his painful erection stopped him. He wanted to release but couldn't. She wanted to pleasure him as he pleasured her. She got on top of him and started moving up and down grinding against him. He grabbed her ass hard and started to move her up and down. She started to rub her clit and move with him. His cock was twitching wanting to burst. "Darling I can't hold it anymore!" He came and it caused her to climax as well. "I'm sorry love… I just couldn't hold it anymore." He was sheepish. " Darling I heard you talking in your sleep last night…. I wouldn't be able to either if I had those dreams either." She winked at him causing him to blush with embarrassment. " But I will admit it was a lovely way to wake up this morning." She leaned down running her hands along his chest kissing him. " Mhm is it now?" He smirked. He flipped so this time her back was on the bed. " Well I think we should be getting ready for the day now shouldn't we?" He pecked her nose.