Chapter 17: Effervesce

" Hello my love." He said with a devilishly gentle smile. " Wow, this is beautiful and you look amazing" She said with a grin. Her heart felt warm in that moment. He went to all this to make her happy and show her how much he loved her. They stared into each other's eyes for a bit and he gestured to her to sit down. He pulled out her chair and went to the other side of the table. He was completely mesmerized by her, how the candle light reflected off her skin and how she looked in the dress he picked out. They ate and were talking about music, to potions to favorite books. While they were finishing eating Snape glanced over at Evangeline who looked radiant and goddess like. He couldn't resist the urge to get up and gently pull her out of her chair. He led her into the other room where the fireplace was lit and slow jazz was playing. " Care to dance darling?" He said with light in his eyes. She went over to him and placed one hand in his and one hand on his back then laying her head on his chest. They danced to the music for what seemed like forever. It was only them in the moment, nothing else. He lifted her head off his chest and looked into her eyes placing a tender kiss on her lips. " Severus" She said softly. As she looked him in the eyes she kissed him tenderly yet passionately. She placed her arms around his neck and ran her fingers through his hair. He gently laid her on the floor in front of the fireplace never breaking the kiss. He was on top of her kissing her.  He wanted her entirety. He lifted off from the kiss and grazed her neck with the back of his hand slowly moving it down to her shoulders lowering the straps of her dress. She was his only his in that moment she wanted nothing else but for him to make her feel like she was the only woman in the world. His hands lowered to her sides as he slowly lowered her dress until she was completely bare in front of him. He admired her beauty as the light from the fire did a dance on her skin. He unbuttoned his shirt and took off his trousers. Seeing her laying there completely exposed had him in a world he couldn't even begin to understand. He kissed her collarbones working himself down until he reached her hips giving her tender love bites. She wanted him and craved him entirely. He licked her core causing her to be on fire. He came up to her lips kissing her.  She was the only thing he needed. "I'm yours severus" With that he kissed her lips and entered her causing her to softly groan. He slowly thrusted in her kissing her neck and collarbones and his hands and arms holding her close to him. He was hers. She opened her legs slightly allowing him to go deeper. Each breath she took she felt like she was on air. She was on fire every time he thrusted in her, her head was in the clouds. She wrapped her legs around him; she couldn't be close enough to him. She was on fire her legs slowly began to fall as her walls began to become tighter around him she let out a soft moan as she became overtaken with pleasure. " I love you" gently fell out of his lips and he placed his chest against hers as he erupted in her he shaked. He was at her mercy. He undid himself from her as he laid beside her he pulled her close and summoned a fur blanket which encased them both.