Chapter 42

The couple had their wedding reception and danced all night long happily. After the reception they returned home. Snape was elated he finally had her as his wife. He carried her in the house and up the stairs. He laid her on the bed. " Well Mrs.Snape * he grinned*" " Well Mr.Snape" She got up, walked over to him and pushed off his suit jacket. " I want you to make me shake." She took off her dress and stood in front of him. He pushed her onto their bed and bound her to the posts.

" Now love, you were saying?" He bit her neck slightly. She yelped. He kissed her slowly down to her core. He wanted her, he was in love with her. He licked her clit and took her to her brink. He unbound her and put himself within her causing her to gasp. He pulled her close to him and thrusted slow. Their breaths matched and she felt enticed with him. They moved together in slow motion and they both grinded against each other feeling their whole bodies. Evangeline couldn't think, she was enraptured with him and let her mind go. Nothing was there, it was just her and him. They weren't just having sex they were making love. She couldn't stop; she felt complete and held him tighter as she released onto him having the most passionate orgasm of her life. He climaxed and they frenzied to hold each other.  They laid there starting at each other in their own world. They were made for each other. They drifted off to sleep. It was the morning and they both got dressed. They went into the den and she layed on the sofa.  While she sat there quietly she thought she was forgetting something. there silently thinking. " Shite, I forgot I never gave you your wedding present. She summoned a box. It was a ring. She had it custom made for him to go along with hers. The ring was silver and had a small diamond encrusting the top. It was engraved "My prince"  He smirked. "I love it thank you." "You're welcome my half blood prince." She winked.

Over the next few weeks they enjoyed their honeymoon until they had to go back to work.