Chapter 40: Cursed

The time came when the death eaters came in toe with Harry's limp body. " Who is that they are carrying?" Herminone yelled "Nooooo!" Draco yelled. " Harry is Dead!" Voldemort grinned evilly and a maniacal laugh came from the crowd behind him. Harry fell from the death eaters arms who was carrying him. He ran yelling out curses running away from the battle. " Kill the snake, it's the last one!!" Harry yelled. Evangeline quickly yelled Voldemorts name. " You killed her!! You killed my mother! I want to know why!" She got his attention; he only wanted to grin but her face caught his attention from the chaos. " You look familiar." Her mark on her arm caught her attention. " So, Aurelia Harlow is your mother, I killed her because she was a traitor." He spat. " She was the last family I had! I must ask you, ''Do I look anything like her husband?" His smile and grin turned to grimmous. " That's right Riddle I am your daughter."

Everyone was perplexed at what just transpired. Evangeline the darklords daughter. The battle was continuing behind them. Harry was being chased by a death eater causing him to drop his wand and nagini serpanting over to him. " Harry !!!!!!" Draco yelled, tossing him his wand. Harry caught his wand casting a curse that made the death eater fly backwards. Draco caught the attention of nagini. The snake was not dead and that is the last one. It began to chase Draco… Draco began to run while a silver sword appeared in his hand. The snake lunged to attack him, he swang and the snake turned into a black looming cloud.

Harry ran to Voldemort casting a curse which left them dueling. The flames were bright and the dark magic became too great for Voldemort causing him to be brittle, all the Horcruxes were destroyed causing him to be weak. Voldemort became a swirling dark cloud.  Harry won and Voldemort was finally defeated; none of the pieces remained and he was gone completely. Evangeline and Snape could stop fighting as the rest of the death eaters fled.

Draco caught up to Harry kissing him with passion. Evangeline sighed seeing the battle finished. Snape and her rejoiced with embrace. It was over many cheered while others stood still. Narcissa and Bellatrix came to where others stood. Narcissa and Bellatrix sighed in relief that Draco was okay. Lucius went over to Draco and hugged him and Harry.