"Look at us, we are best friends"

🌙✨

🌙✨

-Y/n's pov

It has been a couple of weeks now, atsumu and I have grown closer even if others didn't like the idea. I'm laying on my bed awake on a Friday night and it's like what, 2 in the morning. I just can't sleep and I don't know why, I then turned the other direction trying to get comfortable but that was cut short when I hear things being thrown at my window.

I get up and check outside and see someone throwing rocks at my window, I swear the person looks like atsumu and they were about to throw a big ass rock til I opened the window "Atsumu! Don't throw that big ass rock, it will break my damn window!" I whisper yelled and he laughed. "Let me in?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"It's 2 am atsumu, go home" I said and he waved his hand at me saying it was no big deal. "Atsumu I swear" I said then he shrugged. "Just let me in y/n" I sighed. "Fine" I gave up and went downstairs to unlock the door and let him him. I opened the door and saw atsumu smiling. I yanked him in and closed the door quietly.

I pulled him up the stairs and to my room closing that door quietly too. "Why are you here" I say watching him plop onto my bed. "I don't know, your bed seems cozier than mine at the moment" he said and I sighed. "What's wrong" I asked and he shook his head. "Nothing much." He said and I sat down next to him. "Somethings wrong" I said. "Samu and I got into a fight, nothing too surprising" he said and I giggled a little bit.

"You guys fight a lot, it's fine" I said and he slightly chuckled. I watched as his breathing got quicker for a second and it went back to normal. "Cmon don't cry" I said and then he started to tear up. "Now I'm crying" he said and I mentally slapped myself at my idiocy, of course he was gonna cry if I told him not to. I then laid down next to him, "why are you so nice to me?" He asked and I shrugged.

"You remind me of Toru in some ways I guess, it's nice to have you around since you remind me of home" I said then instantly remembered what Araceli said a few weeks ago and smiled sadly. If atsumu and I get closer, sorry Toru but idk if I'll be coming back sooner than you expect me to. He then faced me on his side, he sniffled a bit and smiled. "I remind you of home?" He asked and I nodded. "Well I might as well never leave you" he said and I giggled, "yeah that would be bad, I would get homesick all over again" I said and he smiled.

"I'm kinda glad I'm the only one other than osamu to see your soft side. It feels nice" I say and he shrugged "it's just easier with you, I don't know how but it is" he said. "I now know a reason why you remind me of Toru" I said and he tilted his head. "You make me feel better about my insecurities" I say and he smiles. "Well yeah of course I will, you're an amazing person" he said and I smiled too.

I then wrapped my arms around him and he then wrapped his arms around me. "Look at us, we are best friends, cuddling and sharing emotions" he said and I giggled, he then soon laughed too.I don't know why but it kinda stung when he called us best friends for whatever reason I do not know yet. We talked for awhile and soon fell asleep.