"What happened?"

🌙✨-y/n's povEvening

🌙✨
-y/n's pov
Evening

I'm laying on my bed thinking about everything that happened today, I sigh and roll over to look out the window and to the sky which has start setting.

I look at all of the pinks and blues and smile because of how pretty it is, I just hope that everything turns out okay I'm the end.

I hear my phone ring and pick it up off the nightstand to answer it. "Hello?" I ask and I hear a few muffled voices on the other line.

"Okay hey" I hear osamus voice say and I furrowed my brows in confusion. "You just need to keep atsumu away from kiko and everything will be fine, she usually gives up pretty easily" osamu then said and I sighed.

"I wish I didn't have to face her at all" i then hear osamu sigh. "Yeah this whole situation is annoying and I wish she never came back" I could just tell osamu was rolling his eyes.

"But anyways, you'll be in Miyagi tomorrow right?" He asks "yeah I will" I said and he groaned. "Okay fine, I'll keep an eye on him. Just make sure you're back the next day." He said and I chuckled.

"Of course I'll be back, I can't let you guys handle this bitch alone" I said causing osamu to laugh too. "Keiji was talking about how kiko separated your group in your first year? What happened?" I ask genuinely curious.

"Well it's just that after atsumu and kiko broke up you know how atsumu went through that one phase and Keiji was the first person atsumu went after? Yeah kiko wanted to ruin Keiji after that, I guess it's because kiko was jealous herself and hated that Keiji was able to do things with him." Osamu said and it still didn't clear up how araceli was involved.

"Kiko just didn't like Araceli so she was thrown into her shit too" osamu added and I rolled my eyes. "Okay so she's just toxic?" I said and osamu hummed.

"Yeah she always has been" he responded and I groaned. "I'm not good with toxic bitches" osamu laughed. "Well better get ready" he said and I rolled my eyes again.

"Okay I will, thanks for explaining everything" I said. "Mhm, now I've gotta go." He said and I nodded and we hung up. Of course this all happens a day before I leave, whats with the damn timing? I put my phone back on the nightstand and look at my ceiling.

I huffed and soon fell asleep.

The alarm I had set woke me up and I groaned, I look out the window and it looked like it was later than it actually was which caused me to freak out and get ready as fast as I possibly could.