"It will be okay" 🍋

🌙✨  -y/n's pov

🌙✨
-y/n's pov

Once atsumu took his shirt off I looked at his defined chest and gulped, I then looked back up at him and saw a smirk on his face.

"No, we can't" I said and he leaned closer down into my face. "Why not?" He asked and i averted my eyes til he lightly grasped my chin and turned it to make me face him and make eye contact.

"It will make me fall harder and you're not ready for a relationship. This will only get me more attached now than ever" I said and he nodded.

"Yeah I understand" he ran his hand through his hair. He leaned down and his lips were right beside my ear "what if that's what I want?" He whispered and I gulped.

"What if I want you to be attached to me and only me?". He asked and then nibbled a little at my ear causing me to gasp and he let out a breathy laugh as he made it back up to be face to face with me.

"That's selfish and you know it" I laughed and he shrugged.

"What if it is?" He smirked.

"You're not making this easy for me are you?"

I asked and he shook his head no.

I sat back and contemplated, what do I do? Say no and have him just sit here or make him my first? Fuck it I'll make him my first.

I then wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down into a kiss, he was shocked at first and then melted into the kiss, soon his tongue slid across my lip and I opened my mouth to grant him entrance.

Our tongues then tangled with each other's and the kiss started to get sloppier.

He then nibbled on my bottom lip a bit and then reached down to take my shirt off, I lifted my arms and then the shirt quickly came off.

As he leaned back to sit up and take his belt off I bit my lip and sat up, I then switched our positions and he smirked.

"I didn't know you liked to top" he teased and I smirked. "Well we've all gotta try new things out right?" I said and he chuckled.

I then put my hands on his chest and leaned down, I was face to face with him and I could see his features clearly.

I then leaned down and kissed his neck, he turned his head to the side so I can have more room and once he did I immediately found his sweet spot.

I could hear his breathing hitch and I leaned back up to look at him, his face is a little pink and he's slightly biting his lip.