"Where are you going?!"

🌙✨-y/n's pov

🌙✨
-y/n's pov

I stared at my ceiling and connected the dots to my popcorn ceiling and sighed. There's no way we can get ready within an hour and be at the train station, we will look ridiculous in our outfits.

All dressed up for a party, and for what? I pouted as I sat up and rushed into the shower, I turned on the water and got in even though the water was cold.

I flinched once the water made contact with my skin though, but it got better the longer I was under it.

As soon as the water started getting warmer I took my shampoo and washed my hair, after getting all of the soap out I repeated with conditioner.

I then hurriedly scrubbed my body with the loofa I had in the shower with my coconut scented body wash.

I then washed those suds off too and got out of the shower.

I reached for the towel and wrapped it around me after drying my hair off as best as I could. "Y/n!" I heard aracelis voice echo through my room as I jumped with my heart dropping all of the way to my ass.

Oh my god what is she doing here!

I immediately walk out of my bathroom not expecting anyone else with her "Araceli you almost scared me to death, why are you here" I scolded her and she laughed.

"Well I'm here to lend you another outfit, and I brought your boyfriend" she said and I blushed at the mention of boyfriend, he then walked in the room once he was spoken of and I froze.

"Hey y/n. WOAH"

he said then saw I was in a towel and turned around.

"Oh come on didn't you two like" Araceli started then we hushed her leaving Araceli to laugh. I then chuckled nervously "sooo would you mind handing over that outfit Araceli?"

I squinted my eyes as she raised her hands up in surrender. "Woah there, calm down" she said in between laughs and handed me the outfit, I took it and placed it in the bathroom and got changed quickly.

The outfit was almost like the one I wore last time, revealing but it was red with black accents.

My jaw dropped as I saw it on me, sorry Araceli you're not getting this back.

I laughed not being serious about stealing aras dress and walked out of the bathroom. Araceli gasped as she saw me walk out causing atsumu to also look at what she gasped at and he immediately blushed.