"Hey my names kiko"

🌙✨

🌙✨

-Atsumu's pov
Third year of junior high

"Samu!" I yell and he groaned. "What do you want tsumu? It's like 6 in the morning for crying out loud" he glared at me causing me to raise my eyebrows.

"I just wanted to know if you're awake! We are starting our third year of junior high, we will be graduating soon" I said with a cocky smile causing samu to roll his eyes.

Oh come on, am I the only one excited for the future? I sigh as samu and I walk into the class for the very first time.

We look around and find seats that are open so we sit together. After ten minutes the class started but a clumsy girl fell into the classroom and everyone laughed at her, I found myself cringing because it was so embarrassing.

She got up with a blush present on her face and I laughed, yeah she's pretty cute. After a couple hours pass of just everyone getting introduced to the other break has finally fell upon us, I smile and grab samu who tried to yank out of my grip but I didn't let go so he dealt with it.

I made my way to the girls desk and she looked up with a smile. "Hey, I don't think I've seen you here before" I spoke and saw keiji beside her so I waved leaving her blushing. "Oh yeah I'm new" she said in a shy voice.

"Well I'm atsumu and this is osamu" I said introducing us and point at osamu who held up a peace sign causing me to form an irk mark. I shook it off and smiled back at the girl. "Did keiji treat you nicely?" I teased and the two girls blushed, "of course she did, first impressions are important" the girl said and my eyes widened.

Hm maybe I'll keep her around for awhile? "Alright new girl, let's take you to our spot." I said as keiji cleared her throat. "Yeah I don't know if that's a good idea" she said and I rolled my eyes, she always gets jealous.

"Cmon keiji, I wouldn't want you to be jealous and ruin a perfectly good friendship between you and this girl, it could have potential right samu?" I asked and he nodded leaving me to proudly smirk. I watched as the girls contemplate before nodding their head and agreeing.

I excitedly grabbed their wrists and brought them outside under a tree where Araceli was already waiting, she put up a peace sign just like osamu irritating me. "Araceli, this is the new girl" I introduced her and she waved .

"Hey My names kiko, nice to meet you" she gave an innocent smile causing me to blush. Why am I blushing? I haven't blushed in so long, the last time I did was that night at the carnival. Maybe kiko can help me get over this fantasy I've built.