"I'll always be here"

🌙✨-y/n's povpresent day

🌙✨
-y/n's pov
present day

I sigh at my desk and pick up my phone to bother someone. "Cmon pick up your phone" I groaned then the line connected.

"Yeah?" He said confused. "Samu! Are you working right now?" I asked. "No? Why?" He questioned as I laughed.

"I'm bored and I need help thinking of what I should do, I've published my first book months ago and it's successful but I can't really publish another for awhile so I'm bored." I explained as he sighed.

"Well when was the last time you saw your brother?" Samu asked and I gasped. "Why didn't I think of that? I'm so stupid sometimes." I said and he laughed.

"Anyways what's going on with you? Is the business doing well?" I asked. "It's actually doing really well, besides that nothing has been happening in my life. I'm not as exciting as you are y/n" he said leaving me to laugh.

"That's not true, your life is very exciting" I said and I could tell he rolled his eyes through the phone. "Hey don't roll your eyes, I mean it" he then sighed.

"Have you talked to tsumu recently?" He asked as my choked on my saliva.

"Hah no" I said and looked down. "You probably should soon, he misses you y/n." He says and I sigh. I would call him if I had the guts too.

"I would if I knew he would pick up" I said as an excuse and he scoffed. "You know damn well that if you called him right now he would pick up, it doesn't matter what he's doing. When I tell you he's whipped for life, he is." Osamu said and I laughed with a smile staying on my face.

"How will I know that he's really ready for a relationship this time?" I said getting worried. "Oh god y/n, he's not in high school anymore, he's had so much time to think and maybe too much time.

I know that he hasn't been with anyone else other than you which probably has drove him to be crazy and probably sexually frustrated too which has made me laugh a lot" he said and I snorted a bit.

"I know you still love him y/n, you have to gain the courage to call him again and stop being a scaredy-cat" he huffed as I rolled my eyes.

"And thanks to my wingman, osamu miya." He laughed a bit. "Just go to see your brother for now, and don't you dare forget about calling him y/n I'll strangle you" he said and I nodded.

"But what if I was into that" I said as he groaned causing me to laugh. "Don't say that to me again" he sighed as I continued to laugh. "Okay I won't I'm sorry, it was just a good opportunity." I shrugged. "Well I'll let you go now, just promise me you will call him" he said as I sighed.