"Don't worry me like that you idiot!"

🌙✨

🌙✨

-y/n's pov

After we all parted ways and went home I walked into my house and noticed my dad was home so I was definitely gonna get an earful.

I walked upstairs to my room and set my clothes down on my bed and my keys with my phone on my desk as I heard my name being called from downstairs.

Once I got into the kitchen I saw my dad with his hands on his hips making me laugh a bit since but his face was very serious.

"I'm sorry, you just look very funny" I chuckle a bit more and it causes him to slightly smile but puts his serious face back on. "You know how worried I was last night when I didn't see you home? You could've at least told me you were going to a party! Don't worry me like that you idiot!" He exclaimed as I nodded.

"Yeah I'll tell you next time about a party or where I'm going if I'm not coming home for the night." I said as he huffed and I smiled trying to hide my laughs. "And stop laughing at me kid, I do not look funny" he cracked a smile and then headed back into his room.

I shook my head and went into my room, once I did I checked my phone and saw a few texts from atsumu just saying he missed me and is excited to be in a relationship with me finally.

I smiled and giggled a bit, I can't wait for him to be familiar with my family I can tell they will get along well. We then spent the rest of the day texting about our future together and what we wanna grow up to be.

I ended up falling asleep with a smile on my face. The next morning I woke up tired and also happy that it was Friday, I got ready quickly and headed out the door, once I got to school I looked for atsumu and once I saw his bright yellow ass hair I leaped on him accidentally taking us both down.

He let out a Yelp and I laughed as we hit the floor. "Y/n!" He screeched as I only laughed harder, he got up and helped me up with a scold on his face. "Any normal girl wouldve wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me from behind but no, you had to jump on me" he huffed as I only smiled.

"I mean yeah what did you expect?" I laughed and ruffled his hair. "Oi! Quit it" he swatted my hand away as I shrugged giving him a innocent smile as he glared at me. "Anyways how was your day?" I asked and his eyes lit up and then smirked.

"Very lonely, especially since I didn't have your body next to me to warm me up." He said wrapping an arm around my waist and pushing me into his chest as I blushed a little.

"Well shit" I said then he kissed me. I felt myself melt into the kiss as if I haven't been kissed before and soon then deepened it. He pinned me against the lockers as he slid his tongue against my lip and soon it found its way into my mouth, I could feel our saliva become mixed and our tongues collide as someone cleared their throat from besides us.

We then pulled away as we both looked at them and wiped the corners of our mouths.

It just had to be Araceli so I looked away in embarrassment as atsumu laughed. "Now what is this? PDA? Not in the halls, get into class ladies!" Ara exclaimed as she walked into our class and we groaned. I then took atsumus hand as he intertwined our fingers and we walked into class.

"What a drag, I can't believe we got in trouble by our own friend" I whined as atsumu shrugged as we sat down. I placed my bag besides me and got a pencil out "I wonder what will happen today" Atsumu said leaving me to raise my eyebrow confused.

"What do you mean" I asked and he shrugged. "Just wanna know what you'll be down to do later tonight" he winked at me as I lightly smacked his arm causing him to laugh as I shook my head.
🌙✨