"Yeah i think i like you"

🌙✨

🌙✨

~Monday
-y/n's pov
After class

"Hey are you not friends with keiji anymore" I asked Araceli and she shook her head. "What she said was outta line and it was really low of her to say especially since you have feelings towards him now" Araceli said and I sighed. "Jealousy is a bad thing to have" I said and she nodded. "It's a bitch but we all develop it" Araceli said and I laughed. "Some more than others" i smiled.

We then went out separate way on home. Days like these I miss my brother, he would always help me feel better. I continue walking til I leaned against a street lamp pole and tears start to escape my eyes.
I slide down until I hit the ground, I sigh and wipe my eyes and look around. "I miss you Toru" I said and as I did my phone started ringing.

The person calling was Toru so I smiled and picked it up "hey y/n!" He exclaimed and I laughed. "Hey Toru" I said a bit quiet. "I knew something was up" he said and I frowned. "Wanna tell me about it?" He asked. "I just miss you, I can't believe I have to live here for this long without you to help me" i say and I could hear him sigh.

"I know what you mean, but the time will pass by quickly and you will wish it hadn't, I know you are making good memories there y/n so take your time coming back" he said and you could tell he had a sad smile on his face.

"I am making memories but I still miss you" I said "well I miss you too" he laughed. "I almost got into a fight today" I said "WHAT?" Toru screeched. "Yeah but I'm okay" I reassured him. "What happened?" He asked "well this girl said some weird ass shit and I got mad and threw my water bottle at the back of her head." I said with my lips forming a straight line. I heard Toru laugh and I smiled. "What am I going to do with you?" He asked and I shrugged. " I don't know" he laughed.

"Just make sure you are safe and don't get hurt at all over there" he said and I rolled my eyes, he's still protective. "Of course Toru, I will be okay" I said and he sighed, "good now I need to go, get home safe, I love you" he said "I love you too" I said and hung up the phone. I looked around for a bit and got up to walk home. Once I got home I took my shoes off and went to my room to change into comfortable clothes. I flopped into bed and immediately fell asleep.

Two hours later-

I'm now up and hear things being thrown at my window, if it's atsumu again I might cry. I open the window and of course it's atsumu. "Let me in?" He asked and I nodded. "The door is unlocked just lock it when you come in." I closed the window and flopped onto bed again, moments later atsumu comes in the room and shuts the door.

He flops onto the bed next to me, "hey" he says "hey" I replied back. "Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded my head "yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I asked and he chuckled. "Keiji literally jumped on you and she's in track, I'm surprised you got away. Actually no I'm not, you've got so much damn stamina" he said causing me to laugh.

"I've always had to go on runs with Toru because no one else would get up at 6 in the morning with him" I shrug. "Ahh so that's where it comes from" he laughed and I nodded. "I can't believe it's only Monday and this shit happened" I groan and he gave me a quizzical smile. "What happened?" He asked and i sighed.

He knows that I haven't really told him what happened yet and I stare at the ceiling contemplating for a few seconds. "I was just talking about you and I guess Keiji didn't like that I was so she said once you get to fuck me our friendship is over." I explained and his eyes widened. "I hope you don't believe that" he said and gritted his teeth. "No, I don't " I said reassuring him.

"It's just that I think I'm developing feelings for you and I shouldn't because I don't know much about you" I said and he just stared at me with his eyes a little wide. "What?" He said breathily and I started to get nervous. "Yeah I think I like you atsumu" I said and he bit his lip. "Why'd you have to like me y/n?" He asked and my heart dropped. I wish I could tell you the reason behind that too atsumu. "I'm sorry" I looked down and he immediately caressed my cheek and made me Look at him.

"No, don't be sorry for your feelings, it's just that I don't think I'll be able to open my heart again" he said with a sad smile and my eyes to gloss over with tears. "Yeah no, I understand" my voice cracked so he laid on his back and brought me on top of him, he held onto me tightly and I kept myself from crying in the crook of his neck.

He was rubbing my back and played with my hair. "You should just know that you are the reason that I stopped my old habits, so maybe one day you'll be able to change my heart too" he said and I laughed while sniffling. And that started our journey on developing feelings and others developing jealousy.

🌙✨