"You're not his type"

🌙✨

🌙✨

-the start of jealousy🥀
Y/n's pov

Monday~

I'm walking into the schools entrance and hear someone shout my name, I turn my head and see araceli walking towards me. "Oh hey" I said and she smirked. "How was your weekend?" She asked and I furrowed my brows. Why is she acting strange. "It was fine, I didn't really do much" I say and she shrugs. "Okay that sounds boring" her face goes back to normal and I squint at her. "Y/n" a voice behind me says "oh hey osamu" I say looking at him.

"I need to talk to you for a sec" he said and I nodded looking at Araceli who was already telling me to go. Osamu then leads me inside and to an empty classroom, I look around confused "this is about atsumu and keiji" he said and I motion for him to continue.

"A week before you came, atsumu would always play around with other girls hearts like it was a game or it was just something fun for him to do, now before you think he's an awful person just know that he is not. His heart got broken by a girl he really loved and it's not my place to explain anything and it doesn't excuse his actions at all.

Keiji was one of the girls he would fuck around with the most just to annoy suna. Keiji developed feelings and atsumu didn't so he stopped doing things with her because he didn't want to be responsible for her. Now that you're getting close with atsumu she might start getting jealous, I just want you to be careful since you're the only one who has ever made him forget about the other girls.

I want it to stay that way." He said leaving me surprised, this is the longest I've heard osamu talk and I could tell he was being honest. I sighed and nodded my head "I'll do the best that I can" I said and osamu smiled at me "I really hope you do" he said and then we both left the room and went to our class. I sat down next to keiji and Araceli came running in with a worried expression.

"I could sense something wrong will happen today" she said causing us to laugh. "Everything will be fine" keiji reassured ara and she sighed. "Yeah like what would even happen anyways" I asked and she shrugged. I looked at the doorway and saw a blonde coming into the room and I instantly smiled, it looked like he was trying to find someone and once his eyes landed on mine he smiled and headed towards my desk.

"Y/n!" Atsumu exclaimed. "Hey atsumu" I said and he smiled bigger. "What do you want atsumu?" Keiji asked and atsumu shrugged. "I just wanted to say hi to y/n, is there anything wrong with that?" Atsumu asked now looking at keiji and she glared at him. "No, there's nothing wrong with that" she said and I could feel the tension in the air so I cleared my throat and innocently smiled causing atsumu to have a little blush on his cheeks, He's really adorable sometimes.

I think I've developed a bit of a crush on atsumu, he may not have one on me but that's fine. "I had a nice time this weekend" Atsumu smirked and it now gave me butterflies in my stomach which I tried shaking it off but it didn't work. "Yo tsumu" osamu called atsumu over and I scratched the back of my neck. "Wow y/n, you're a mess arent you?" Araceli asked and I laughed nodding my head and keiji scoffed.

I just ignored it due to what osamu said to me earlier. Class had now officially started and I started taking notes, I drifted off and started doodling in my journal. I couldn't stop thinking about atsumu and these newfound feeling I had for him. I can't fall for him, i wouldn't get loved back. I sigh and refocus on the subject.

Break-

I'm sitting under the shaded tree with keiji and Araceli just talking and joking around with each other. "What was going through your mind in class y/n?" Keiji asked and I blushed just thinking about it.

"Ooo is it lewd?" Araceli asked and I shook my head "NO! No it wasn't jeez Araceli" I said and she laughed. "It probably was atsumu" she then said and I got quiet. "Okay maybe but it doesn't matter okay" I said and she ignored what I said. "It does matter because it's your feelings" she says and I rolled my eyes.

"He's cute, and weve been spending a lot of time together" I said and Araceli smiled. "And??" Araceli lead me to continue my thoughts. "What if I fall for him, I can't do that there's no way" I said and she laughed. "Y/n it's fine to fall in love, honestly you would be good for him" Araceli said.

"Maybe, but she isn't his type" keiji said with a glare in my direction causing me to glare back. "I'm sorry do you want to repeat that? I don't think I heard you" I said and she shrugged. "You're not his type, you never will be, you're just another distraction y/n, you aren't special.

I was his distraction once and his favorite one too, he used me in many ways too" she said and I scrunched up my nose in disgust. "What the fuck keiji" Araceli said and she shrugged. "I'm just telling her the truth araceli, once he fucks her say goodbye to that friendship you once had" Keiji said then got up, all I could feel was anger in the moment so I threw my water bottle at the back of her head "you fucking bitch" I said and she turned around, she started charging at me and I smirked running away.

"Try to catch me dumb bitch!" I yelled and everyone started looking at us. "OH YOU WHORE!" Keiji yelled from behind me as I started laughing. "RUN Y/N RUN! THE BITCH IS IN TRACK!" Araceli yelled from behind us "TRACK?!" I yelled back "OH SHIT" I yelled out as she was gaining on me.

I looked around for places to hide and there was none so I was forced to run around the school with everyone looking at me, I then got leaped on. "GET OFF ME!" I yelled out and soon I could breathe again since there was no weight crushing me. "What the hell?!" Atsumu called out laughing as he helped me up.

" what happened!" Osamu asked while holding keiji. "Bitch threw her water bottle at me" keiji said and I laughed. "You said some fucked up shit" I argued back. "Okay, calm down" Atsumu grabbed my hand. "Now the whole school got you on camera" suna said from atsumus side.

"Fuck you rintaro" Keiji said earning a small smirk from suna. "I'll show you the video later, I've gotta deal with something" suna said grabbing keiji and pulling her to another direction. "What were you fighting about" Atsumu asked and I blushed. "It was nothing, don't worry about it" I said and he gave me a cocky little smirk that makes me go crazy like bro take me right here and right now.

"Are you sure, the situation didn't look like nothing" I nod my head and he laughs. I look at osamu who sighs and shakes his head with a small smile. "Cmon let's go back to class, suna already agreed to sit with his sister so you don't have too, you can sit with me now" Atsumu said and I smiled. "Thank you" he shrugged "it was nothing" Atsumu said and I rolled my eyes Cocky bastard.

We then head back into our class after break was over and I follow Atsumu to his seat and surprisingly no one cared, I was confused. "I'm sure no one is gonna question you if you don't wanna sit with keiji" Atsumu laughed and I smiled.

"Well for now on your seat is here" he said but leaned in to whisper into my ear "but I would rather prefer your seat to be somewhere else" he said and my jaw dropped causing him to laugh and now pay attention to what was being taught on the board. I bit my lip and now was irritated, thank you atsumu miya.
🌙✨