"The love i have for you"

🌙✨                                 the waiting game-y/n's pov~5 years later

🌙✨

the waiting game
-y/n's pov
~5 years later

And that was the last time I ever got to hold him intimately.

He ended up getting busier and so was I due to the program I enrolled in, you know the one I transferred to inarizaki for.

We obviously still talked to each other in class, but we couldn't see each other after school or the weekends.

We obviously were still together and devoted to each other but we had other things to think about. During my last year of high school I finally joined that program that helped me improve my writing skills to become an author!

The teachers were really nice and the students were very helpful, we read each other's works and told them what we thought they could work on.

I've now graduated high school and I'm back at home with my mom considering she was all alone since Toru was all the way on the other side of the world and my dad was busy traveling for work so he sold the house and bought a smaller one and suggested I should move back with my mom and I did.

It's nice being home since I can see my old friends around town once in awhile and don't worry I didn't leave Araceli, she actually came with me surprisingly and bought an apartment close to home with the money she's saved up.

I'm so close to graduating college though, it's been a rough couple of years.

I look around at my childhood bedroom which has changed throughout the years and smile sadly, I remember all of the ridiculous moments that has happened in here from when Toru used to come in here and bother me to when I brought atsumu home with me.

Atsumu.., it's not that I forgot about him I just have other things to think about at the moment. I haven't talked to him for awhile either considering we broke up before graduation....I guess Kiko really got into his head the whole year saying things like "you don't love her, stop denying it you just want me back" or things like "honestly you're hurting her just by being with her without truly healing, you'll never be good enough for her or anyone".

Yeah she's a bitch, but atleast he won't be around her anymore. Our breakup kind of shocked my family and osamu, but I can't do anything about it now.

~Flashback~

Last day of third year-

I sigh and sit down at the bench atsumu and I usually sat at when we would go to the park. I felt the wind in my hair as I saw the sky start changing colors.

I look down and sigh, I wish he was here with me you know? We broke up a few days ago and I miss him, it's hard not to though since we have spent so much time together.

I look around and start thinking about the past and the moments we have shared together not realizing the tears streaming down my cheeks.

I then look down wiping my tears away as someone sits down next to me. They then sigh and place their hand under my chin to make me look at them, it ended up being atsumu and he had a sad smile on his face. "You're still so beautiful when crying you know that right?" He sighed and I shook my head.

"Please don't ever find yourself questioning the love I have for you, it wasn't fake and it never will be. I just find it hard to trust my own self and to trust that I won't start doubting your feelings and I know that it's hypocritical or selfish to have you not to doubt my feelings, I know.

I just need time to work on myself, I've always needed time.

I just wanted to have you all to myself and I got you, but what did that do? Hurt you and delayed myself from healing.

Ugh y/n I just love you, I love you so much" he said and I could see his eyes start to gloss over and I nodded.

"I love you atsumu, and I'll wait for you" I said and he shook his head. "You'll waste your time y/n please don't wait for me." He begged and I ignored him. "Atsumu I'm going to ignore you, I can't just not wait for you, I love you and I will never love anyone else" his eyes widened and I sniffled. "I just hope that you don't fall in love with another person" I said and he shook his head.

"No, that's impossible" he said causing me to laugh a little. He then brought me into his chest and hugged me as tightly as he could, I hugged back of course and smiled into his chest.

"Well what are you going to do after today?" He asked and I shrugged. "I don't know, maybe write a book, visit Toru in Argentina? I could do a lot" I said and he nodded.

"Yeah you could do a lot, you're y/n oikawa, you're amazing" he said and I laughed. "Yeah yeah atsumu miya" I said and he snorted.

"Get comfortable with the name y/n it will be yours one day, just not today" he said and I sniffled with a big grin on my face so I hugged him tighter. "You're going to be the death of me arent you?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Maybe" he shrugged. Now this was the day I would be waiting for a while.

How right I was, it's been years since I've talked to the guy. I sighed and laughed as I continued to finish my story
🌙✨

 I sighed and laughed as I continued to finish my story 🌙✨