"Cocky motherfucker" 🍋

🌙✨-y/n's pov

🌙✨
-y/n's pov

I cuddled up into atsumus bare chest as he wrapped his arms around me. "Your room is always kinda cold, I like it though" Atsumu said as I shrugged. "I've always liked my room cold and Toru always complained about it too" I said letting out a snort.

"You're cute" he said randomly as I smile. "You think so?" He nodded and I laughed. "Well I mean you're super hot so that's better than adorable" I shrugged as he shook his head.

"Yeah no? Being cute is way better than being hot" he argued making me laugh. "I was just saying that you're super hot, didn't mean to make it an argument" I said with a playful tone as i straddled his hips and he placed his hands on mine.

"Hmmm? You saying I'm super hot? oh come on you didn't have to say it, I already know" he teased as I rolled my eyes. "You cocky motherfucker" I laughed causing him to burst out laughing. "Woah that's new" he said as I nodded my head proud and he shrugged smiling.

We then went silent for a second just looking at each other until I accidentally rocked my hips causing him to smirk. "I didn't think you actually took what I said in class seriously today" he teased as I blushed and averted my eyes. "Heh but I didn't mean to do that" I laughed nervously as he whined. "Oh Cmon seriously?" He said and I laughed a bit.

Alright I guess I should do something else because I've kinda been wanting to sleep with him again. So I repeated the action gaining his attention as I looked away with a small blush on my face and I could tell he was smirking at the moment.

"Oh? So you want this as much as I? Why don't you just speak up pretty girl?" He asked with a playful tone but lust was hidden in it. He then told me to raise my arms so I did and he took my shirt off quickly as I leaned down and started to kiss him.

He deepened the kiss as our tongues were now leaping over each other's causing everything to become sloppy and gross.

I then trailed my lips down his jawline and to his neck, nibbling and sucking on his skin I was marking it in the process as he was letting soft moans out. His hands were sliding up and down my waist leaving goosebumps to trail all over my body.

He then switched our positions and now my back was on the bed, he placed himself in between my legs as he wrapped them around his waist. "I'll always love seeing you like this" he said as I bit my lip and he smirked. He then pulled my loose pants down with my underwear and tossed them away.

I then could see he was becoming hard under his boxers as the throbbing in between my legs wouldn't go away. "Hmmm, you trust me right?" He asked as I nodded my head confused then he slid me closer to him as he dipped his head in between my legs and spread them a bit more, he then took a lick at my lips and watched me squirm leaving him to laugh. "No, why did that feel good?" I asked as he looked up at me with a smirk.