MTT Resort

When you woke up the next morning, you tried calling Sans right away. He didn't pick up, most likely napping somewhere. You left him a text to let him know that you were going to spend the day at MTT Resort. The next call you made was one to Papyrus. He answered on the second ring.

"HELLO HUMAN! DID YOU HAVE FUN AT YOUR SLEEP OVER? ARE YOU COMING HOME NOW? I SHALL WHIP UP MY FAMOUS SPAGHETTI TO CELEBRATE!"  He greeted you cheerfully.

You giggled.

"Hi Papy! I had alot of fun! But I'm not coming home." You said.

"O-OH, I SEE... THAT'S A SHAME. DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU WILL COME HOME? I MISS YOU, SO WE SHALL CELEBRATE YOUR RETURN!" He declared.

"Actually I got invited by Mettaton to his resort! I told him you were a big fan, and he said you could come!" You announced cheerfully.

"R-REALLY?! WOWEE! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, GET TO SPEND THE DAY WITH METTATON? I'M SO EXCITED! THANK YOU (Y/N)!" He celebrated.

"Of course Pappy! I'll meet you there in about an hour. I let Sans know, but have you seen him?" You asked.

"MY LAZY BONES BROTHER IS PROBABLY OF NAPPING SOMEWHERE! FEAR NOT HUMAN, SANS WILL SHOW UP EVENTUALLY. I SHALL MEET YOU AT THE RESORT POST HASTE!" He declared with heavy breathing, already running over there as we speak.

"Okay I'll see you soon!" You said.

And with that you hanged up. With that taken care of you got dressed in your clothes from yesterday, and put on your bag. Mettaton had left before you woke up, to head over to his hotel. You waved Alphys goodbye and headed towards the river person. You were chewing on your daily mushroom as you walked over to them. When they looked at you, you smiled and opened your mouth to show the mushed up mushroom. They gave you an appreciative nod, and you giggled. You hoped into the boat.

"Waterfall Please!" You asked.

The boat sped off.

"Humans, monsters... flowers." He said nonchalantly.

But the way he said it, made you think he was hinting at Flowey. Know that you know how he was created, you wondered what on earth his goals were...

The boat came to a stop, and you got off. You waved goodbye, and headed down the trail. You quickly reached your destination and knocked on the house door. It took a little but finally the door was slowly opened. Napstablook peeked out if the crack.

"Hi Blooky!" You greeted with a wave.

"Oh, it's you..." He said, with a slight Happy tone.

He opened the door fully and let you in. He started at you nervously.

"Blooky do you want to hang out today?" You asked hopefully.

"Oh, um, sure... if you want..." He said shyly with a blush.

"Great! Then follow me!"you said as you walked back outside.

"W-where going somewhere else...? I don't know...." He said nervously.

"Come on, Blooky. Please? It'll be fun." You begged.

You gave him the puppy dog eyes, and he quickly gave in.

"O-ok." He agreed.

You Cheered with you fist in the air. You lead him back to the river person, and they took you back to hotland. You waved goodbye once again, and lead Blooky to the elevators, and took them to the third floor.