Hotland Adventures Part 1

The bangs shook the ground, and your fear rose.

"Oh no..." Said Alphys.

The was a blast, and a blinding flash of white light a d smoke. You caughed a bit due to the smoke.

"OOHHH YES... WELCOME BEAUTIES..." Said a robotic voice.

The dark room was suddenly lit up by a spot light, which revealed the owner of the voice. It was Mettaton! You Mr eyes lit up into stars the sight of him, completely forgetting the part about him wanting to kill you.

"TO TODAY'S QUIZ SHOW!" He announced.

A game show sign appeared above you, as well as rainbow spinning disco lights, and confetti.

"OH BOY! I CAN ALREADY TELL IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT SHOW! EVERYONE GIVE A BIG HAND FOR OUR WONDERFUL CONTESTANT!" HE CHEERED.

He then started clapping, and you quite enjoyed the music that was playing. You couldn't believe you were seeing one of Mettaton's show's first hand. He then turned to look at you.

"NEVER PLAYED BEFORE GORGEOUS?" He asked you.

You blushed at his comment, and shook your head.

"NO PROBLEM! IT'S SIMPLE! THERE'S ONLY ONE RULE. ANSWER CORRECTLY... OR YOU DIE!" He laughed eviliy.

You gulped nervously. It doesn't look like your spears would be able to penetrate his metal body. Kumu face became distorted in anger, as he growled at the machine. He tried to attack him, but was blasted back with an electric shock. 

"Kumu!" You cried out in alarm.

You picked him up. He didn't seem hurt, just shocked like a temporary paralysis. He hissed at Mettaton angrily.

"NOW NOW, DARLINGS. NO NEED TO BE SO RUDE TO YOUR HOST. NOW ON TO THE QUESTIONS! LET'S START WITH AN EASY ONE! WHAT'S THE PRIZE FOR ANSWERING CORRECTLY? A, MONEY. B,MERCY. C, A NEW CAR. D, MORE QUESTIONS. TIMES A TICKING." He said.

You only had 30 seconds so you had to think fast. That's when you noticed Alphys, who was standing behind Mettaton, was making a D with her hands. She was helping you out!

"Um, D?" You guessed.

"RIGHT! SOUNDS LIKE YOU GET IT! HERE'S YOUR PRIZE! WHAT'S THE KING'S FULL NAME? A, LORD FLUFFY BUNS. B, FUZZY PUSHOVER. C, ASGORE DREEMUR. D, DR.FRIENDSHIP. " He said.

You could see Alphys making a C with her hands, but you didn't really need her help for this question. You know Mr.Turtle said his nickname for the king was Fluffy Buns, and Toriel said the king's name was Asgore so C was obviously the right choice.

"C!" You said confidentially.

"CORRECT, WHAT A TERRIFIC ANSWER! ENOUGH ABOUT YOU, LET'S TALK ABOUT ME! WHAT ARE ROBOTS MADE OUT OF? A, HOPES AND DREAMS. B, METAL AND MAGIC. C, SNIPS AND SNAILS. D, SUGAR AND SPICE. " He asked stoking his ego.

You saw Alphys make a B.

"B." You said.

"TOO EASY FOR YOU, HUH? HERE'S ANOTHER EASY ONE FOR YOU!" He said cheerfully.

The next question he gave was about two trains racing towards eachother, and be went I to a lot of math time and big numbers. You were so overwhelmed you forgot to look at Alphys for the answer, and ended up running out of time. You got zapped by the electricity, and his it hurt! If felt like all your nerves were on fire. You cried a bit and Mettaton reminded you that screaming was against the rules. Kumu who had recovered, charged at Mettaton and tried biting him, but couldn't penetrate his armor. Instead he got zapped and paralyzed again. You didn't get paralyzed, but you lost half your HP, and your body was left with a painful tingle. Luckily it didn't hurt nearly as much as the pain you felt when battling Undyne.