Everyone Has Nightmares...

Papyrus managed to pick up on the fact that you were nervous, and insisted on you watching his favorite TV show that always makes him feel better. At first you were hesitant as Sans had a look of dread on his face when Papyrus said he had to watch the show too, but you ended up loving the show. All the show's only had one Star , Mettaton, and immediately became a huge fan! You and Papyrus binged watched show after show. Mettaton could act in anything! He had a drama show, a cooking show, a News channel, a game show, a musical, and many more shows and movies. There was drama, action, and beauty! Papyrus was glad to have a fellow fan with him, and taught you all about Mettaton. He made it clear though that he was Mettaton's number one fan, but you could be his second biggest fan. Sans ended up passing out during the Mettaton Marathon, but woke up to the sound of a loud stomach growl. You blushed from embarrassment as they stared at you.

"Heh, you sure are hungry today kid." Said Sans with a chuckle.

"WELL OF COURSE SHE IS BROTHER!  A HEALING BODY NEEDS LOTS OF FOOD AND ENERGY! THEREFORE I SHALL MAKE THE HUMAN MY BEST PASTA YET!" Proclaimed Papyrus.

Sans saw you give a slight grimace. You weren't really in the mood to have pasta when you already had it for breakfast.

"Maybe not this time Paps. How bout we have Grillby's today?" Sans suggested.

"AGAIN? THAT'S ALL YOU EVER EAT SANS! AND I HATE GRILLBY'S, IT'S SO GREASY!" Complained Papyrus.

"Well I'm sure  Princess is in the mood for Grillby's. Right Princess?" He asked giving Papyrus a smug grin.

Papyrus noticed you give another grimace.

"SEE SANS, LOOK! THE HUMAN DOESN'T WANT TO EAT AT GRILLBY'S EITHER!" Declared Papyrus smugly.

The too started having a state down, and before they could continue arguing you intrupted them.

"Teddy, Pappy, stop it! I don't want Pasta or Grillby's!" You cried out.

They both stopped and stared at you in confusion.

"Well then what do you want, Princess?" Asked Sans.

"YES, HUMAN. WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT MORE THEN MY AMAZING SPAGHETTI?" Asked Papyrus genuinely perplexed.

"Well I like them both, but I'm tired of only eating those two things since I got here. I want Teddy to make his Quiche tonight!" You said in a begging voice.

"YOU CAN COOK BROTHER?" Asked Papyrus surprised.

Sans started sweat dropping.

"N-no I can't. C-come on we all know that. I-I have no idea what the Princess is talking about..." He said nervously.