1

The year hadn't been the best, his father treating his mother irrespective of her crown and sleeping around with his male lover made Mark Lee frustrated. Ever since a young age he had been slightly depressed due to all these depressive moments taking place in his life. As he stood at the balcony, ready to throw himself off the opening a certain noise  made him turn around. A boy fell on the ground from no where, he lifted at eyebrow, the said being had skin like the sun, eyes like a female deer and lips like red roses. He wore weird clothes, tiny shorts and a loose t-shirt.

"Where the fuck am I? Junnie?? Where are my glasses?!" The voice whined, like sweet melody. Mark frowned at the weird boy. "I can't see!! I'm a blind mole!!?" Screaming he found his glasses and wore it.

Before Mark could do anything he slipped from the wall, yet he never saw death because this boys small soft hand held his immediately. He was gorgeous, different from the boys in the kingdom and cute.

"Dude! Why would you want to commit suicide?!" Donghyuck gasped pulling Mark onto the balcony as they fell upon the cold hard ground. Mark was on top of this gorgeous man and he had to admit it that he felt his heart break at how beautiful this person was.

"Who are you?" Mark growled harshly as he stood but not even bothering to offer help.

"Dongh-" Donghyucks lips were sealed when someone called the said boy before him.

"Mark Lee?! Where have you been all day?! Oh isn't this Haechan? The Army general's son?" The woman frowned at Donghyuck, her dressing screamed ancient and her way of talking was obvious it wasn't Korean.

"Haechan?" Donghyuck quizzically looked at them both as it slowly dawned on him that these names were just as the ones in the book he was reading. He was too clever to not notice such minute details.

"He's forgotten his past after the sickness. Poor weakling. Anyways the ceremony is about to start." The woman said as the brunette followed them both. The prince looked exactly how he was mentioned in the book. Golden blonde hair, skin as white as snow and eyes that spoke stories only Haechan would understand.

It was the christening of the third son,   Hendery. King Doyoung's third illegitimate child, no one exactly knew who the children were from because as far as they knew he was with a male lover but the queen had certainly been seen with a baby bump so they believed she birthed the children. Donghyuck felt dizzy, he couldn't believe what he was seeing, maybe he was dreaming perhaps.

"Honey what are you wearing?" A sweet smiling lady patting the beauty's chubby cheeks fondly.

"Who are you?" Donghyuck stumbled to balance himself.

"Your mother dearie. Well why don't you rest." She kissed his forehead worriedly, having lost three of her older son's she couldn't afford to loose this little boy either.

Donghyuck stood at the hallways not knowing what to do or where to go. Where was he? This can't be Narnia because everyone knew how Narnia would look but here everything seemed so weird and royal. As the gorgeous boy stumbled through he saw a large door with a crown engraved on the wooden surface, an enormous looking spotted jaguar guarding the very room.

"Holy motherfucker!!!! Who has a wild animal for a pet?!" Donghyuck gasped at the wild cat, it snarled at him as it was ready to pounce on him.

"Skull crusher no." Marks stern dominating voice sounded as he stealthily walked closer to the gorgeous beauty looking so afraid like a deer of prey.

That was it, Donghyuck blacked out right in front of Mark, the prince rolled his eyes at the boy unconscious on the floor. It was the first time the army general had brought his baby son to the palace, the little boy had the audacity to faint before the crowned prince. Carrying him like a bride the arregont prince took Donghyuck to his room. Physicians checked on the boy, several times. Multiple times but they didn't understand why he wasn't waking up.

"Is he falling sick again???" A woman's voice sobbed making Donghyuck a little uneasy. He twitched and whimpered at the noises. He was awake but unconscious.

Mark didn't know why but seeing this boy in pain didn't feel right. He left the boys chambers and walked away, he abruptly stopped at his father's chambers, the constant sounds of sex were heard. Was his mother just a mistress? What about mom? He groaned in distress as he ran to his room in agony.

"I heard Haechans sick again. Such a sickly set of children for a very strong man." Doyoung lit a cigar as he rolled off the bed leaving his male lover weak and fragile on the other side.

"You can't predict what your life will have for you in the future right? Bunny we need to stop having sex for sometime..........I just gave birth. I can't withstand the pain." The cute man sat up difficultly. The king smirked as he came closer to the man as he smashed their lips together.

"A mistress should behave like one. Your son is the next king because I love you so don't cross it. You know I have sex with you at a stretch for a fortnight before go on my sailing journeys. I just can't get enough of you  Taeyong." Doyoung slipped his hand under the bedsheets as Taeyong began moaning again.

Donghyuck was sick, though he woke up the next day hoping he would see Renjun, his best friend making coffee and breakfast he saw dull colours and servants scurrying here and there. Getting off the bed he padded bare feet down the hallways, Mark felt a spark as he turned to the direction of the said male like a coincidence. Rosey with his fever, innocent as a child and lost like a character in a book.