18

"Dad's going to kill me if he knows I'm gone." Mark drew circles on Donghyucks chest, after dinner they were just sprawled in bed, naked but clean.

"He can't when I'm with you." Donghyuck pushed Marks bangs away from his face.

"I wish things would get better some day. At least." Mark sighed as he kissed the youngers chest. He was on top of Donghyuck, he sat on the brunettes dick after.

"I would soon. I promise." Donghyuck kissed Marks palms.

"I want to be the one who tops you........." Mark pouted with a sigh as he unconciously kept rubbing themselves together.

"I'll give myself to you the day you put a ring on my finger and we say I do. Right now I'm the only top." Donghyuck winked at Mark making him role his eyes and smile.

Renjun gasped at the library, he had several books opened before him, his fingers traced the words until his eyes bulged out literally. Guillotine curses. Under that had all the answers he was looking for.

•Curses followed by being beheaded at the Guillotine makes the person drive himself to have his neck severed from his body when the time comes.
•One shall experience itching, fever, extreme fatigue, vulnerability and the need to protect the ones they lost before they leave.
•Soreness on scared area.
•Change of behavioural patterns.
•If a bottom might change into a top.
If a girl then would be born again as a guy or vise versa.
•Passionate but might not be able to hold on any further.
Eventually they end up dying.

"Someone I knew had their head on a rail track." Jeno mumbled leaning over the cutie. Renjun gasped in fear then calmed down.

Donghyuck though wore his glasses as he did his homework, he noticed it that when he's with Mark he rarely wears them. Chuckling he went back to his books, the older was asleep on his bed. Naked and spotted, he smile flexing his neck, it hurt somewhat. Giving him an urge to slice it off, as if his head was an irritating element on the body. It scared him as much as it made him think whether he'd end up dying again.

"Hyuckie what's wrong?" Mark fumbled on the bed as he padded towards the whimpering boy.

"Nothing........My neck just keeps hurting." Donghyuck tried to smile but then he kept remembering the Guillotine slicing his neck off. It was as if he felt the sheer friction of pain and numbness all of a sudden.

"Lie down for sometime. Maybe you'd feel better." Mark guided Donghyuck to the bed as he crawled in with the beauty.

As Donghyuck slowly fell asleep Mark had to leave or else Doyoung would be super mad. He limped around wearing his clothes, he didn't have the heart to wake the brunette up so he pecked his lips and jogged off the school premises. When he went home his grandma sure stood by the door waiting for him to come. She slapped him harshly, of course she hated his guts because he was born to a man.

"Do you think your father fills that tank always so you could waste his money?! Such a mistake!" She spat going inside. Taeyong sat curled up on the sofa and Doyoung ate at the table.

"The way you are limping you probably got banged. Didn't you not little grandson? How many times do I have to say one gay couple is fucking enough?! What have you raised Doyoung?" Grandma dragged Mark to his room as she stripped him naked to see if she was right. Yes she was. She started beating the poor fellow so much that Doyoung couldn't take it. After all Mark was born for love, but he was manipulated to an extent that his self instincts never worked.

"Bunny.........Bunny please. Let Mark go. He's old enough to decide for himself. Bunny you once loved me so much.........Where did all that love go?" Taeyong looked so pale and weak it hurt Doyoung to see him but he dare never go against his mother. He bit his lips and held Taeyongs small frail arm.

"Don't........Don't ever sign the divorce papers." Doyoung whispered but when he heard his mother's foot steps he pushed poor Taeyong away and pretended to eat. Of course he loved Taeyong with all his heart, so did he love their son. His mother wouldn't just let them live in peace.

Mark cried into his knees, he cried so much that he didn't even hear his phone ringing. He was literally naked, under the shower, unconsciously he wanted to check his phone and Donghyuck was calling. He swiped the answer button and bit his lips.

"Baby what's wrong?" Donghyuck whispered.

"N-Nothing. I-I'm about to sleep." Lied Mark.

"Don't lie to me. Tell me what happened." The brunette hissed.

"Grandma started beating me. She s-stripped me naked and s-some how knew we had s-sex. She was so harsh.......it's so painful Hyuckie." Mark started crying into his palms afraid if he cried louder he'd be beaten again.

"Pack your bags. Your are coming with me." Donghyuck ordered and the next minute the beauty had sneaked himself inside the house. He boldly walked through the hallways and dragged Mark out not giving a fuck if they got caught.

"She'd kill you." Mark whimpered.

"I died once for you and I wouldn't mind dying a thousand times just for you. Let's go." Donghyuck drove the truck away to his dormitories.

Renjun helped Mark inside as Donghyuck flinched squeezing his neck. Pretending to be okay he took the bag inside then slid down the door in pain. The Chinese beauty had guided Mark to the bathroom so he can shower.

"Hyuckie your scar looks like it's about to fester." Renjun gasped softly with scared quivering eyes.

"I think I wasn't reborn to live with him I guess. Or maybe we were never meant to be together." Donghyuck chuckled bitterly.