2

"TB isn't curable. You know that better than all of us. You served as a medic in the army." The army general sighed at his wife who sobbed without stopping to breath.

Donghyuck slipped down the nearest wall, he pushed his round fashionable glasses, this was insane, where was he? Was this like Scarlet heart? His head throbbed and he felt sick to his bones. Was he really inside this book authored by FaazilaRaiza? He scratched his flawless brown hair as he bit his lips to think. The tapping of boots made him look up.

"You stink. Are you aware?" Mark crunched his nose in disgust.

"Fuck off!!" Donghyuck snapped at the prince as he stood up to leave, the said wild car blocked his way out.

"Language little one. Language." The prince who assume so highly of himself frowned at the Beautiful boy before him. He was uncertain that it was love at first sight, he folded the golden boys arms behind the tiny waist as he pulled the stubborn brat closer.

"Don't touch me you idiot! Let me go!" Donghyuck gritted his teeth wiggling with a frown he thought was scary.

"I'm your master Haechan. You speak to me respectfully." Mark glared at beauty, yet Donghyuck wasn't some slut who'd fall for dominance. He pushed the prince away with all his might as he ran off into no where.

Mark sighed, he hated going to his father's chambers, he either saw his biological mother weak and breaking or he saw him knocked out on the bed, spotted with harsh love bites. Was love supposed to be so aggressive? He didn't know. He knocked the door as his foster mother, also the queen let him in with a hurt expression. As she left, the blonde prince saw Taeyong struggling to wear a shirt.

"Mommy?" Mark fondly hugged the man, hugging his bare body tightly, the only time Taeyong felt his cracks close in. He loved his Mark so much but was forbidden to express.

"H-Hey.........How have you been darling?" Taeyong whispered, Mark dressed him up with a broken smile.

"I've been well. Tell me Mommy, has he treated you any better? If you don't want to have sex then say so. I know you love him but this isn't love. Look at you." Mark tried his best not to cry.

"I chose to be his mistress so you would be king. Jennie loves you as much as I do dear. So listen to her and be a good boy. Hmm?" Taeyong pushed Marks bangs fondly.

"I don't want to be king. I want to be Mark. Your son. I can't live like this........I hear you cry every night mom." Mark whispered but Taeyong only hugged him tight and kissed his forehead.

"I love you baby lion." The beauty whispered back.

Donghyuck tripped on Skull crushers tail and his glasses went flying, he groaned as he tried to feel his glasses, he saw blurry shaded images. Mark came out pretty stressed out and they bummed into each other as they crashed on the floor.

"Who are you?" Donghyuck pouted making Marks heart skip a beat at how cute the boy was. Was it normal to feel strange when a boy pouts?

"The prince." Mark sternly replied.

"Find me my glasses. It's all your kitties fault. Irresponsible owner!" Donghyuck hissed at the prince even though he saw little.

"Such audicity." Mark stood up as he threw the boys glasses on him. The brunette wore it and glared at the century old prince charming.

"I'm not obliged to serve your sorry ass Mark." Donghyuck hissed as he purposely stepped on the cats tail and stomped away.

"How dare he?!" Mark shouted.

Donghyuck couldn't understand how he ended up in a book he was reading, like he has read many but why was he inside this specific one? He felt feverish, he started coughing so much that his palms were drenched in blood. Right, Haechan was a sickly character he remembered.

"You shouldn't be out at this time. You'd only get sicker." The queen smiled at the lost boy.

"I just don't remember the way in your highness." Donghyuck bowed, it felt awkward but he had to embrace what he was put into.

That night Mark couldn't sleep again but this time it wasn't his parents, it was his Haechan, the boys coughs filled his ears, if this continues he'd die like how his brothers died before him. Sneaking out of bed he padded to the boys room. Nurses were rushing here and there, he kept coughing blood, his mother was crying and his father held her to comfort her.

"M-My chest hurts!!" Donghyuck whimpered softly, his eyes vague as he unconciously turned to the darkness where Mark stood watching.  They certainly had something they felt but not knew what.

"He's getting worser. You must take him to the hospital." The doctor urged his parents but his father shook his head.

"I lost three of my son's by taking them to a hospital full of enemies. This one stays here." The general ordered. He was just afraid his son would also be murdered.

Marks heart hurt for this boy, he didn't know why though, he squeezed the beating beast, unaware of feeling rooting deep. Why? Why after so long must he see Haechan more than just a general's son. Donghyuck cried so much, it felt like the princes heart had been torn from his veins.

"Your highness. It's dangerous to stay here. The patient has TB. Your health is our wealth sir." A nurse ushered the prince to leave, but he couldn't stop staring at those yearning Pudu eyes.

"How is he?" He asked, curious and worried.

"Terribly sick sir. The doctor says he wouldn't last a month." She sighed leaving. Did Haechan die in the book? No one knew because they book never had an ending as far as Donghyuck remembered. He swore he saw Mark watching him, but the pain was so severe that he blacked out.