7

"How do you have so many spots?" Haechans mother gasped when she saw the boy who once had flawless skin now was scattered with dark purple spots.

"Mosquitoes........you left the window open." Donghyuck lied, he couldn't say he slept with the prince right? The younger made the woman buy his lie as he limped through the hallways, he needed fresh air to breath and feel better.

Donghyuck looked up at the sky, he saw a world just like what he used to live in before all this happened. Sighing he wiped a stray tear off for he knew deep down he could never go back to Junnie or his parents. He then received a letter from skull crusher.

I'm supposed to be hunting alone,
Want to join?
I'll be near the waterfalls.....

Fondest love,
Mark.

Giggling Donghyuck skipped down the stairs and ran to the direction of the said letter. No one was suspicious since in their view Haechan had always been a naughty bubbly child. He saw Mark washing his horse, skull crusher sitting on a high rock to keep watch.

"You look gorgeous." Mark extended an arm to guide the beauty closer. Which the younger gladly accepted. He was pulled into the olders embrace making them both fall into the deep waters.

"Cheater! Look I'm all wet now." Donghyuck pouted blushing adorably that Mark couldn't resist kissing his chubby cheeks.

"How do you feel now?" The prince sat the cutie up on a rock as the younger hugged the olders neck shyly.

"In pain on my butt but I'm good. My chest hurts so much I feel hard to breath but I promise I won't leave you that soon." Giggled Haechan, the olders heart skipped several beats.

"You must never leave me Haechan." Mark frowned as he connected their lips, kissing him with affection and love so pure the brunette started crying softly.

Renjun shuddered at the weather, he stood at the bus stop waiting for the next bus to arrive so that he could go to the dorm, where he shared with his adapted brother. It had been three weeks and there wasn't a sign of Donghyuck. He shivered as he waited so long a car drove by and a buff looking dark haired boy got off the car with an umbrella.

"Renjun right? From the arts faculty. Why are you here drenched?" The gruff voice made the feeble looking boy look up. He instantly blushed, it was Jeno Lee. Their senior whom he had always crushed on.

"I-I had classes." Renjun weakly smiled as Jeno guided him to the car.

"I'll drop you. You'll catch a cold if you stay any longer." Jeno gave million dollar eye smile making Renjun burst out crying. He remembered how many times he would have blabbered about it to his Chocoball.

"Hey don't cry. Pretty boys should always smile." Jeno chuckled and drove off in the direction of the school.

Donghyuck let Mark kiss him, he let him do anything and everything to his body, under the wide skies, under burning hot sun he was loved beyond words. The book explained of how broken if a child the prince was and how he found his happiness with his Haechan. Sadly, not all joys lasted long. When they got back, it was a disaster. The king had returned dead, leaving the Queen a widow, his children fatherless and Taeyong in abundance.

"The King's ship was wrecked at mid sea, another ship carrying cargo had found the remains of the king." A sailor said as the whole kingdom started grieving.

Taeyong squeezed his stomach as he slid down the walls crying, Jennie went pale as Mark let go of Haechans arm. Doyoung was dead, that meant Mark would be loaded with responsibility, stress and the agony of both his mother's being widowed. His poor biological mother was pregnant and now his only family was gone without giving him a name. If anyone found out that he was pregnant he'd be beheaded. Furthermore if grandma comes he would no longer be able to be with Haechan.

"Mark......." Donghyuck whispered trying to touch his hand but the boy walked passed immediately.

Donghyuck was getting sicker, the kingdom mourning the loss of its king, Jennie tried her best to console Taeyong but his hormones were too high to listen. Mark ignored Haechan for he had duties to abide by, the funeral and the taking over of the Kingdom.

"I see you have a soft spot for the sick boy........I'm not your father. He was stubborn. Listen to me carefully my boy.......if you keep seeing Haechan anymore I'll kill him before he dies. So you better play wise or your little lover would be thrown to the wolves."

Marks grandmother had said curtly, it broke his heart, it shattered his soul to stay away from his little Pudu. He had been used like a puppet, now his whole life was being ruined. He stared at those gorgeous deer orbs, glossy with pain yet he needed to protect the one he loves or else Haechan would be beheaded. Walking past the brunette he let his tears fall, he loved the golden skinned male so much it was eating him alive.

"It would be better if you stayed back for the funeral dear. You are too weak." Haechans mother had said, leaving the brunette alone in his chambers. He broke down crying, why was Mark pretending he didn't exist? What was the part he hadn't read? Was this were the girl comes into the situation?

That night, after the funeral Mark came home with a girl, they went into their room but the said male came into Haechans at midnight. The boy was unconscious but he knew how to love him speechless, the younger boy moaned as he saw the blurry image of his lover make love to him. It hurt so much to feel the olders body against his, for he knew it wasn't going to end well. Once the deed was done, Mark left with a note beside his darlings pillow.

Forgive me for touching you while you were sleeping. I had to love you for you were my happiness, the one that has my heart. Sadly, I'm forced to be with someone else,

Move on.

Mark.

With that he was gone.