12

"I love him." Renjun sighed at his crush dribbling the orange ball through the hallways. Donghyuck take his eyes off a certain dark haired boy, who had ocean blue orbs.

"Fuck man if you like him them go for it!" Someone chuckled pushing Mark onto the brunette as the youngers back hit the wall and Mark hit his forehead on Donghyucks.

"Shit!" Said Mark, his nose started bleeding, which made poor Hyuck to immediately lift his palm up to wipe the blood off. The older held his wrist, his face leaning into the warmth. It felt so familiar it brought tears to his eyes.

"Don't.........Just stop it." Whispered the brunette as he withdrew his arm and walked off, letting his tears fall like rain on his path. If he kept crossing paths with Mark he'd fucking give in again.

The void that had left Donghyuck chipped remained the same, no matter how many times he saw Mark he tried to avoid him as much as possible. He was weak, he couldn't take in another heart break. If he were to see Mark kill himself then he might aswell sacrifice his own life instead. That's how much he loved the older male.

"I have an exam. It's something about painting a life scene that the teacher gives. I'm so nervous." Renjun mumbled figetting from place to place. Donghyuck pondered if his best friend was reincarnated too, if he were the Jaemin that Jeno previously mentioned. But how could it be when they only had an years age gap? It was insane as much as it remained a mystery.

Mark sighed in class, who was that boy? He was all he could think of, those golden brown orbs, the soft golden hue on his skin, those thick red lips. The innocent look of a baby Pudu, triggered something he knew not off. Leaving school he got onto his truck as he drove home, technically drove off to anywhere his heart directed to. Which ended up in him halting before Donghyucks dormitory gates.

"Hey that truck looks familiar. Is it Mark's?" One of the guys asked curiously but nevertheless left with a shrug. Coincidentally Donghyuck waddled towards the blue truck in cute teddy bear PJ's.

"Atleast tell me your name. Baby is it me or are you doing something to me?!" Mark got down as he frustratedly ran an arm through his messy dark soft hair. Donghyuck froze, the exact same words that the Mark in the book had said. He turned around with big round eyes.

"Go away please." The brunette balled his wrists yet Mark was stubborn.

"I'd stay right here until you decide to tell me your name. Are you aware that you are messing with my mind and heart?!" The older pulled the younger closer, their chests on each other.

"If you are pain then it's not healthy to find me. Why won't you just leave me alone?" Donghyucks voice broke, he wiggled away but Mark shoved him into the truck as he rushed into the other side and drove off.

Mark's truck screeched to a halt, Donghyuck got down the car. He didn't want any of this, he was the coward this time. But this boy before him looked so desperate, frustrated and hurt. Why? Why were they were destined to be together or die for love?

"In the Japanese movie Orange they do everything to save the boy from committing suicide. So why can't you fight for his life? Hyuckie you are given another chance so you can rectify the mistake he did centuries ago."

Johnny had said when Renjun explained the situation to their parents, they were understanding and supportive unlike the ones in the book. Donghyuck stared at Mark, his heart started beating so much. He bit his lips as he took a step back shaking his head.

"No!" Donghyuck ran away the way they had come. He ran so much that he collapsed the moment he entered the dormitory. Must they really fall in love with each other? Must Mark come looking for him? Why must he fall in love especially with Donghyuck after all these years.

The older punched the wall until his knuckles bruised and bled, he was already a depressed child. In the past he grew up thinking his father hurt his mother because Taeyong always screamed in pain at night, in the present he grew up hearing his parents fighting over everything and Taeyong crying himself to sleep. Now the boy had caught strange feelings for a certain Pudu yet he could see rejection obvious on Donghyucks face.

"Hey captain! You good?" One of the team mates asked Mark who had on bloody messy bandages on his palms. The older nodded with a hiss.

"Fuck why do we keep playing with this school always?!" He growled as they entered the school premises.

As the basketball players went into the court, Donghyucks body made him walk towards Mark and he didn't understand why. He had to get it out, Marks expression softened, he caressed the youngers chubby full cheeks. The younger gasped at the knuckles.

"Why'd you hurt yourself?" Donghyucks eyes immediately filled with tears. It made Mark feel touched.

"I needed answers. I want to know why does my heart clench when I see you. I want to know why it's as if I've seen you in my dreams.........I want to know why I could sometimes feel your body's warmth against mine. Why?" Mark whispered, their eyes staring lovingly at each other, their lips yearning for its sole mate.

"I think I've seen this film before and I didn't like the ending. You are not my homeland anymore. Why can't I stay away from you?" Donghyuck lifted his frame onto his tiptoes. Everyone had left them be, they were the only ones at the back.

"Can I ask you the same question? Why do I feel like you have my heart?" Mark cupped the boys chubby cheeks, their lips just a touch away.