13

The kiss could bring back a million memories, but it brought back something that they needed. Love. Mark kissed this boy who he didn't even know the name like he has always been in love with him. Their lips tugging at each other, as they deepened the kiss unconsciously, as if centuries apart had made the two boys desperate for one another.

"Mark......." Donghyuck breathed out once his lips were let free. But they taken back the second next, Mark tasted the nostalgic sweetness. As if he knew how yummy these lips would always be. Why was this boy driving him nuts?

Renjun smiled at them, he purposely called out his best friend. But not with his present name but with the name that Mark had a connection with.

"Haechan!!! Haechan the match is about to start." Renjun tugged at Donghyucks shirt, Marks grip tightened at the mention of the said name, the memories of a certain boy flashing in his mind. As the brunette was dragged away his nose bled and he blacked out.

Donghyuck frowned when he noticed that the captain he just kissed didn't make it to the match, it's saddened him, it shattered his existence. Biting his lips he followed his heart, to where they shared a moment. Alot of boys were looking tensed as the brunette tapped one boy to inquire of the situation.

"Where is Mark?" He mumbled weakly.

"He was found unconscious on the floor just a while ago. They say it must have been a heat wave or something. He was rushed to the nearest hospital now." Said the boy with a worried expression. The brunettes breath hitched as he dashed out of the school premises, crying as if Mark would be dead before he reached.

Mark stared into space as if he had seen a ghost. His heart felt numb, as if he saw a version of Haechan in his mind that didn't match the one before his eyes. Sighing he lied down on his bed, just as a panting brunette dashed into the hospital room. It was that boy in his mind, like a dream he had been seeing all his life.

"Mark!" Donghyuck threw himself on the older, hugging the life out of the male.

"Are you Haechan? I've heard that name a few times I. My dreams. I keep calling out to someone called Haechan  but he always disappears." Mark whispered weakly. The youngers neck twitched, he scratched his scar as he pretended to act fine.

"Yes. I'm Haechan but my real name is Donghyuck. Sue Donghyuck." Donghyuck caressed the dark haired boys soft cheeks.

"My head's spiraling. I want to lie down. Will you stay beside me? I won't take long." Saying so Mark got comfortable in his bed, the beauty's palm under his cheek. Serving as a soft pillow, the younger smiled sweetly.

Reincarnation had different aspects, like one for example was Mark and Donghyucks love story. They died in the past, were they destined to die again? The brunette's scar itched, as if it were calling our to die. But he had a mission to let his lover live first. When Mark went home that evening, his arm around the boys waist, the younger knew something. That Mark would always fall in love with him over and over again no matter how many times they be reincarnated. That was their fate and he loved it.

"I need to go back." Donghyuck wrapped his arms around the olders neck, as he connected their lips again.

"Stay with me a little longer. It's as if I can't live without you anymore." Mark murmured against those peachy lips.

"You were always drawn to me. Fuck my desires I just want to spend my whole life with you now." Donghyuck hid his face in the olders chest.

They seperated, the darkness giving space for sleep. Though Donghyuck fell asleep in comfort, Mark stayed up all night. He lived with his father, mostly because his mother didn't have a stable job and was usually childish. Taeyong preferred living at the outskirts of Busan than in Seoul. Doyoung was yelling at Taeyong over the phone, they never let a moment pass without picking up a fight.

"Be here as early as you can. Enough trying! Sign the fucking divorce and we are done for good! Mark stays with me. I don't give a fuck about him being a major." Doyoung slammed the phone on the table as he groaned in frustration. Mark just slid down the door of his confined room. A tear running down his cheek, he was tired. Tired of the constant arguments, tired of pretending to be okay.

"Mark dinner is ready!" Doyoung sighed knocking at his son's door.

"I'm not hungry!" Mark hissed at his father. The door flung open with an angry Doyoung fumming at him.

"Are you planning on starving and dying? So you could get your nasty mother's blood on my hands?! You were a fucking mistake to start with and now you refuse to eat the food I provide?! Such a disappointment!" Doyoung slapped Mark harshly as he started beating him up. But why did he have to beat his son? What was the purpose? No one one knew except for Doyoung himself.

"Dad!!! Stop it! Please!! It hurts!! Ahhh!!" Mark screamed and writhed in pain, as he was hurt again and again for a mistake he didn't do.

Donghyucks eyes flared open in the middle of the night, he scrunched his face, as if he could sense the pain in the others heart and the fear in the boys soul. He sat up heaving heavily, it was too late for him to let his heart lead him but also too afraid to sit back and do nothing.

"Hyuck were are you going?" Renjun sat up with a yawn.

"I don't know Junnie." Donghyuck stood at the window looking into the cold darkness not knowing where his significant other lived for him to save him from the pain.