4

King Doyoung loved Taeyong so much even though they spent most of their life having sex, the children were his and the kingdoms future was on Marks hand. But he couldn't marry him because that would be treason and they'd be beheaded for comitting such crime. Mark patted skull crusher's soft fluffy head when Donghyuck waddled downstairs with a pout, he wouldn't eat nor drink. Boy was this brat stubborn.

"You're so stubborn. Look at you only skin and bones. Not attractive at all." Mark smirked at the boy who kept pushing his glasses behind.

"Non of your fucking business you spoilt asshole!!" Donghyuck snapped at Mark. He wanted to go home, home to reality.

"Lower your voice little one. Or I'll silence you for good." Mark smirked at the gorgeous boy, he looked so Rosey, vulnerable, kissable and pure that he had this urge to ruin his innocence over and over again. But it was forbidden to touch a man.

"You are a coward Mark. A fucking coward who doesn't even initiate your feelings for someone." The brunette knew more than he should, after all he had read the book quite further into their love story.

"Don't you speak too much little one........I might get angry." Mark pushed him on a wall, the younger bit his lips trying to push him away.

"Let me go!!!" Donghyuck shouted at Mark who pinned his wrists over his head and his arm slipped under the brunettes shirt.

"Aren't you smooth.........too smooth for a girl." Mark was at awe as his arm felt the figetting boys waistline. Donghyuck gritted his teeth, though it felt nice it wasn't right in his opinion. He hissed at the prince.

"Stop molesting me!" Donghyuck shouted at Mark who only chuckled darkly.

"Your nipples..........aren't the too full for a boy?" Mark looked curious, he pulled out a dagger from his pockets as he cut off the strings from the said boys shirt, revealing dark pink nipples of rose gold skin.

"I said stop molesting me! Fucking pervert!" Fought the gorgeous brunette, his heart beating in fear of being raped by this prince but then again the book never had such a part in the story.

"Molesting you is so much fun then." Mark licked the tiny teeny weeny cute pink nipple, the younger gasped at the interaction, he bit his lips as the licking continued, until it was shamelessly sucked making him moan in pleasure.

"S-Stop......Ahhhh....Stop it Mark......Ummm." Donghyuck moaned his legs getting all jelly and weak. He was sick now wasn't he. "I said stop it!!!" He screamed pushing the older away as he gave Mark a tight slap on the cheek. "I'm not your slut to let you do anything to my body. Fucking Physco!" The brunette sniffled running off leaving Mark in thoughts of why did he even do that.

Mark felt traumatized, why did he do that? Why was he so disgusting? Maybe he was a pervert? But he had never behaved that way with anyone before, or maybe he didn't know how to express himself. Going to his room he sat at his bed thinking, maybe just maybe he should resist Haechan. And not cross paths with him again.

"Young master. Lunch is served." A maid said as the boy rose to go eat but then realized that Haechan will also be there. Feeling ashamed of himself and his scattered feelings he left the palace grounds for a while.

Donghyuck was ushered to the table, carefully since he had become weaker and more frail. His big doe eyes searched for the bad lion who molested him a few hours prior, but found no presence of such supremacy. Sighing he ate the tasteless food that seemed to not have onions or anything that would give out a bad oder.

"Where is the prince?" Doyoung frowned once he saw his son's chair empty.

"I informed the prince sir. But he disappeared after." The maid started fretting.

Mark let skull crusher sprawl on the gardens, his thoughts distant and guilty. Why'd he do that? He sighed, this isn't right, if they ever find out that he fell for someone his same sex there won't be a tomorrow. Donghyuck yearned for the presence of the older it made him angry. Why was he so desperate to see the older?

"They are about to hang those girls. They were caught having sex at the barns Inn. How vulgur." The brunette heard maids whisper against each other, he shuddered at the very thought of being killed for making love.

"How can someone have sex with the same kind? That's not love. Ewww." They went on about it that Donghyuck left the place and went down the back stairs into the open garden.

He saw Mark resting his head on the jaguars tummy, he looked handsome and peaceful, like the imagination the book gave off. Donghyuck smiled softly at the man yet felt betrayed for being molested, he had never been touched by anyone. A fictional character had the right to touch him as it pleases him.

"Skull crusher tell him to leave." Mark mumbled in his sleep but Donghyuck hissed at the snarling cat as he sat next to the older.

"I hate you." Donghyuck pouted cutely making Marks heart skip a beat again.

"Good." The prince rolled his eyes at the boy.

"No one else ever told you they hate you for being molesting them?" The younger giggled coughing a little but he looked gorgeous. Marks world stopped for little while at how beautiful this boy was.

"I never felt like I should molest them." Mark bit his lips as he stared at the skies, he didn't want to let anyone know he was catching feelings for this boy.

"Ohhh........so you find me attractive?" Is it?" The brunette bit his lips as he sprawled beside the prince.

"No. Go away.......two men aren't supposed to hang out together." Mark snapped.