15

Mark shifted their positions as he hovered the brunette, their lips still pasted against one another. Yet his actions had to stop when he heard the loud banging on his door. He shoved Donghyuck into the closet and threw the boys shirt under the bed. If his father found out he'd be super mad.

"What?!" Mark yanked the door open with a frown, playing it quite well not to give off the younger boy in his closet.

"I heard noises. Have you brought someone over?" Doyoung pushed Mark inside as he scanned the messy small room.

"You locked me in. Remember?" Mark rolled his eyes at his father.

"I heard you moaning." The bunny like man frowned.

"Yeah I was jerking off. Happy now? Get the fuck out of my room!" Shouted the dark haired boy. "Where's Mom?!" He hissed. Doyoung slapped Mark for raising his voice at him.

"Your mom is where he should be. Curled up in his room. You guys have ruined my fucking life!" Said Doyoung as he pulled out his belt and started wacking the living daylights off of Mark. One important thing was that Doyoung could never raise a finger at Taeyong. Those puppy eyes always weakened him, that he verbally abused his wife but never would beat the man. Yet he vented all his frustration on his son. Mark.

"Stop it dad it hurts!!!" Mark screamed in pain, it hurt so much that his body could no longer take it. When the older was thrown on the floor, their eyes met. Donghyucks big brown orbs were glossy, but the black haired boy locked the closet.

"It hurts?! Do you know what hurts more? That your mom made you take over Lee when you are a Kim! Who does Taeyong think he is? Huh?! Mom was right. Should have never married a street rat!" Doyoung beated Mark so much that when he left the house, leaving Mark bloody and bruised the older just started slicing his wrists. He just didn't want any of these things to happen.

"Mark let me out!" Donghyuck's soft voice made Mark stop. He opened the door of his closet, revealing that gorgeous boy once again.

"You should just fucking go home okay." The older shouted at the brunette who let his stubby fingers brush against those painful bruises. Mark flinched his eyes filling with tears.

"I'm not going to leave you Mark." Donghyuck made Mark sit on the bed, he fumbled for first aid but found nothing that could help. The older had his eyes trailing after the boy that meant so much, his heart broke everytime he saw Haechan. Especially that scar around the gorgeous beauty's neck.

"Why does he hurt me? Us? Dad used to be so fun and loving when u was a child but he's turned into a monster. Poor Mommy. I can't take this any longer.......maybe if I'm gone things would go back to how it was." Mark whispered sniffling. Donghyuck lifted the olders jaw so he would see his face.

"Dying does not solve anything. Okay? Mark listen.........we have a bond and I would do anything and everything in my power to let you live. You mean so much to me so please don't ever think of doing anything crazy." Whispered the younger, as he connected their lips together, pushing Mark on the bed and hovering him. He unbuckled the olders jeans, his lips venturing down the bruises, the older bit his lips.

"My heart breaks when I see you." Mark confessed making Donghyuck give a broken smile, he caressed the olders abs, that had scratches and scars of being beaten. He kissed them all down, as he unbuttoned his own tights.

"Why do we always end up together?" Giggled their bodies heating up. He pinned Marks wrists above his head, that look of dominance and the smirk made the older wonder if Donghyuck could ever be a bottom.

"It's as if I've always loved you." Mark murmured, he let the beauty kiss him down, kiss him everywhere. Their bodies rolling in pleasure, strangely Donghyuck seemed stronger. He knew were all the sweet spots were, just exactly were to bite and suck. The older moaned, for once forgetting the pain in a pleasing manner.

"H-Hyuck......." Mark breathed heavily, his feet curling at such passionate foreplay. The younger slipped off their  boxers, as he spread Marks limbs, he let go of the olders wrists, their lips connecting again, the older boy wrapped his arms around the youngers neck as their dicks brushed hard against each other.

"Ummmm......." The dark haired moaned, feeling stubby fingers slip in and out, stretching him. The other free arm fondling with the erected swollen nipples.

"Naghhhhh Hyuckie......... What are you doing to A-Ahhh me?" Mark moaned under the brunette, the plump lips loving the taste of the olders nipples.

"Keep looking at me..........I'm just making love baby." Whispered Donghyuck pressing the tip of the boys dick, making Mark writhe and squirm, he scratched the soft shoulders of the usually bottom as the younger pushed himself deep inside Mark. The older screamed as Haechan sipped his body down, their sweat too warm to stop touching.

"A-Ahhhhnghhhaa.........God Hyuck!!!!" Mark moaned so loud Haechan smirked, his space was slow, in an agonizing but pleasing pleasurable way. He sat up making Mark hug him, their lips still wet against one another.

Donghyuck was insane when it came to being the top, he pulled out, slamming right into the right bundle of nerves, the olders eyes rolled back, his wrists tied under the brunettes strong grip. The bed creaked, the sound of skin slapping filled the room with the funny smell of sweat and cum. The older cummed on Haechans chest, but that didn't stop the little Pudu from moving again, filling him up until he choked with his own cum.

"F-Fuck me h-harder!!!!" Mark screamed scratching Donghyucks shoulders in pleasure.

"As you wish baby." Smirked the brunette happily increasing his space making the older scream his name more louder.