21

Y'all, I swear, I didn't lie to y'all on purpose. I just got really drunk last night at the beach but now I'm up. Let's get ittttt! 😂

Alana

I woke up to my head throbbing, my body sore and aching and my whole body feeling nauseous. When I tried to move, my body told me hell no, but I had to throw up. Where the fuck was I? It was dark as hell but I knew I was in a bed. I wasn't in my dress anymore, but instead what felt like a t-shirt. An arm was around my body and I freaked out.

Please don't tell me my friends let me go home with someone! I will never forgive them or myself.

My body told me I didn't have much time to figure out where a bathroom was and when I moved the persons arm quickly, the arm touched my arm before speaking lowly. "Trash cans by the bed."

I felt for it before finding it and throwing up. I felt like shit. Hands held my hair as I puked and if I didn't feel so damn drained, I'd move their hands. After I finished, the hands slowly let my hair go before I heard a click. A lamp was now on and I braced myself for the worst. Slowly turning back, I came face to face with Janet who looked concerned. "You okay?"

Nodding slowly, even though my heart was beating in my ears dramatically, I mumbled. "How'd I get here?"

"We can talk in a second. Come on." She got up and came around to my side. When she held her hand out, I took it and stood just for me to sit back down. She chuckled. "Remember this feeling when you want to get black out drunk again. Come on. Stand up."

I winced at her volume. "J.. stop yelling."

"I'm not yelling. This is yelling!" She rose her voice and I covered my ears feeling every sound wave.

"Stoppp." I groaned as I tried to lay back down but she pulled me up anyways.

"Uh uh. Come on, Danielle."

She pulled me into her bathroom and handed me a tooth brush, kissing my forehead before she left the bathroom. Opening the drawer, I pulled out some tooth paste and brushed my teeth, looking in the mirror. I looked how I felt— horrible. As I brushed my teeth, I tried to remember how I got here but failed entirely. The last thing I remember is taking shots in the kitchen. Everything after that is a huge question mark.

I leaned on the sink counter for leverage as I closed my eyes again feeling my head pounding. I felt like shit. The door shut and locked causing me to look over. My eyes widened slightly when I saw Malaysia.

She whispered. "Bitchhhh, good to see you awake and alert."

"Wait. How'd we get here? What happened? No wait. The real question is... sis what are you doing here?"

"You don't remember nothing?"

Shaking my head, I replied as I turned to lean on the counter. "No. Not at all. Everything after the kitchen shots is a blur."

Lay took a breath before filling me in. "We took them shots. Then a twerking song came on and you and Joelle started throwing ass."

"Wait.. I was twerking?" I paused. "In front of other people?"

"Girl hell yes. You can really twerk too. Kudos to you. Not the point. So after a while, Joelle and Cameron had went somewhere else in the party and I looked up and you was twerking on a random dude so I pulled you away. Took you to the kitchen to get you some water because you were fucking gone sis and next thing I know somebody started shooting."

"Girl, you're lyinggg."

"Bitch what I got to lie for?" She asked me as she looked back. "I gotta hurry up because Janet coming back up here soon. Okay so we ran outside and head towards the car... why Cameron and Joelle left us?"