(02)Prologue: That Night

The two entered the room, their steps slow and their gazes fixed on their entwined hands. She gently pulled her hand and moved ahead while he turned to lock the door. The feelings engulfing them at that moment were really hard to describe. Taking a deep breath, he moved towards her.

His hands wrapped around her waist and pulled her close making both of them close their eyes. Her breathing increased even as his hands moved over her stomach. She relaxed her back on his chest, her eyes still closed. His other hand moved down her left shoulder, gently caressing her skin till it reached her palm and their fingers entwined. She brought their entwined hands infront, completely caging her in his embrace. He nuzzled into her hairs taking in the lavender scent of her raven tresses. His right hand wrapped across her waist then moved up to gently push her tresses to the side and as he did, he planted gentle kisses along the nape of her neck, making her heartbeats fasten as well.
She turned in his embrace, her hand tightly gripping the hem of his t-shirt and her eyes still closed. He caressed her cheek, his touch feather-like, making her open her eyes. She looked deep into his eyes, maybe trying to read them.

This was their first time. First time at something like this. And she knew, he knew they wouldn't be or atleast shouldn't be meeting ever again because ONS are basically no strings attached. None had imagined they would be doing it but here they were, in his room, having decided to give in to their desires. Yet there was no urgency in their actions. It was all so gradual that it so seemed like the nuptial night as shown in a daily soap than a one night stand. It felt more like lovemaking though in reality, they had no love between them. Love was non - existent for both of them. Love was according to them akin to the fairytales. The fairytales were in reality gory and horrendous but then were modified to the make them appear as they are now. But that dosen't change the fact that fairytales were indeed horrendous. Love was just like that for them. The reality of love wasn't all roses, they were actually the thorns. All that they had between them was attraction. An attraction so strong that they ultimately decided to give in to their primal urges.The night was long for both as both drowned in ecstacy. All those emotions which they had never felt surged through them.

The next morning saw the two part ways from the hotel room. Embracing each other for the last time, the two left from there towards their own destinations, expecting never to meet again because they knew, if they ever did, things would become way too complicated. That one night of bliss though could never be forgotten niether by him nor by her!

___________________________________________

Do play the song in the media box. A wonderful melody indeed which surely suits the scene above. The tune is so soothing, atleast according to me with wonderful vocals by Arijit Singh and Sunidhi Chauhan.

Do share your views as well.

Love,
Pratyusha