4. Mine

Sugawara looked around his group of friends, laughing. He felt a small kick and had to hold back from yelping, not wanting to give anything away.

"So Suga-san... I have a question." 

Suga turned to Yachi. "Hm?"

"My dog Violet is too big for my apartment now and I need a new home for her? Would Hoshi be okay with her?"

"We might be able to take her in six months from now." Sugawara smiled. "Hoshi loves other dogs." 

Yachi nodded. She turned back to Kiyoko, talking quietly with her. 

It was almost time to leave the little restaurant now, everyone getting to-go boxes. 

Suga chuckled nervously. Daichi looked over and smiled. "Hey, guys! How about we take a picture? It'll be a bit until we see each other again."

Yamaguchi hurriedly got out his phone. "That would be cool!"

Daichi had them line up, stopping Tsukishima and Kageyama from hurting each other as they were placed close in the picture. "Oh! Yama, take my jacket please."

Yamaguchi stepped forward to get the jacket that Suga was taking off but everyone started yelling, confused. "You're pregnant?! Since when?!"

Sugawara let out his scent and everyone flocked around him, staring in wonder at the bump. "This is the twenty-third week," He whispered. He looked at Daichi, who was hugging him, hands over his stomach protectively. "They're kicking on the other side."

Daichi moved his hands and smiled. "I can feel it..."

Ennoshita stepped forward. "May I feel?"

Sugawara moved Daichi out of the way. He took Ennoshita's hands and put them in place. Ennoshita looked amazed as he felt the kicking. He looked back at Tanaka, who was watching.

"Ryū..."

Sugawara sniffed Ennoshita's collar bone. "Mm... Vanilla bean."

Daichi pulled him back a bit. "We talked about this."

"But he smells good!"

Daichi leaned down and kissed the top of his head. "Weirdo."

Ennoshita pulled away and went to Tanaka, looking more apprehensive than anyone had ever seen.

Suga's eyes widened. "Wait. His regular scent is lavender..." He looked up, grinning. "Ennoshita!"

Ennoshita looked over, eyes watery. But he was smiling.

"Come here!"

Ennoshita hurried over for a hug.

"Congrats!"

Ennoshita laughed. "It wasn't on purpose. But I'm about to tell him."

Suga giggled. "Lucky Duck."

Ennoshita laughed again and turned around. "Ryū!"

Tanaka looked up. "Yeah?"

"Come here!"

Tanaka hurried over. "Do I get to feel his baby bump?"

Suga giggled, Daichi chuckling behind him. Ennoshita took Tanaka's hands in his. "I think Daichi might get a little protective." He placed Tanaka's hands on his stomach. "You can feel mine instead."

Tanaka's eyes got big as saucers as he stared. "You... You're pregnant. Holy shit. I got you pregnant." He gulped before laughing, tears coming to his eyes. "Oh, Chikara..."