17. Hate

Daichi smiled as Suga was attacked by Hoshi, getting kisses and slobbered on. Ichiro whined and tried to get to his mother, who was laughing. 

"Mommy! No Hoshi, don't hurt Mommy!" 

Sugawara chuckled. He rolled on his side and hugged Ichiro. "Hoshi is giving me kisses silly. Do you want Hoshi kisses?" 

Ichiro held onto his mother and Hoshi licked at Suga's hands. 

"They don't hurt." Suga eased him closer and Hoshi licked the little boy. 

Ichiro giggled. "It tickles." 

Sugawara kissed his hair. "Silly, silly." He looked around. "Where're the other little ones?" 

"Izumi is playing with Nozomi upstairs!" Ichiro smiled. 

Suga hummed. He got up. "Come on." 

Daichi and Suga went upstairs where Nozomi was playing with her dollhouse and Izumi was trying to take off the roof of it. 

Finally, Nozomi slapped him and he jumped over the toy, attacking her. Daichi lifted Nozomi, trying to keep the two away. 

"She hit me!"

"Izumi, go to mommy."

"She's a bitch!"

Suga walked over and picked up Izumi. "You're going to the timeout corner." 

"NO!"

Sugawara put him down, set a timer, and walked into the kitchen. Both of the other little ones sat at the table and Suga started putting out food. Izumi tried to get up but Daichi set him back down. 

Izumi whined loudly. 

When the timer finished he was let to the table. Ichiro was quiet, mixing up his carrots and watching Suga and Daichi. 

"Mommy?" 

Sugawara looked over. "Yes, sweetheart?" 

"Why are you with Daddy?" 

"Because I love him." Suga put his head on Daichi's chest. "I love him tons and tons." 

Daichi smiled. He rubbed his back and kissed his hair. "I love him very much too." 

Ichiro stared. "How do you know if you love someone?" 

"You get this really warm and fuzzy feeling in your chest and it feels awesome. You'll feel it after you find your second gender probably."

"I love Kento! He makes my chest feel warm when he smiles! Can I have him?" 

Sugawara smiled wide. "That's amazing! You can visit him but someday you can have him just like I have Daddy." 

Nozomi looked up. "I wanna have a person to love! Gimme Kento!"

Ichiro started crying. "But Kento is so nice to me!" 

Sugawara picked him up and put him in his lap. "A big rule with love is that you don't steal other people's lovers. When Daddy and I were in high school, someone tried to steal him from me. It made us both very sad and it hurt our hearts." 

Nozomi watched before pouting. "I wanna love someone." 

"It's alright. You'll find someone sweetheart."

Nozomi nodded and picked up an onigiri that she'd been given. Izumi was eating quickly, scarfing down his lunch. He immediately wanted to run outside and play but was put down for a nap. He curled up with Daichi and stayed asleep.