35. One More

"Mom! I'm going to go now!" 

Sugawara got up hurriedly. "Ichiro. Wait." 

"Hm?"

"Your scent. It's changed to something super sweet and loving. Not your happy smell. Your dad noticed it too." Suga took a deep breath. "You're seventeen. You and Kento have been mates for a while now. Things could have happened." 

Izumi looked up. "Oh no." 

Ichiro laughed. "Mama, I'm okay. The scent is from Nobu. He has been going between my room and Izumi's." 

"Are you positive?" 

"Yes." Ichiro hugged his mother. "It's okay." 

Sugar nodded. "Alright. I love you. Text me if you need anything." 

"Kento's got me. I love you." 

Suga stepped back. Daichi came up behind him. "I texted Kento to get him a test." 

"Thank you." 

"If he got him pregnant-" 

"You will do nothing. We will give him his three options and talk to him." He stretched. "Now. I need to get Nobu to his doctor's appointment. Nobu, time for pants! Can we put them on like a big boy today?" 

Izumi got up and got the little boy. "Got your pants?" 

Nobu held them up, silent. 

Suga leaned down. "Are you gonna be a big boy and put them on?" 

Nobu plopped down and tore off his pajama pants. He threw his underwear to the side and just sat there, confused. 

"Oh, buddy. No, no. Go ahead and put on your underwear." Suga gave him another pair. "You're going to be a big boy like your big brother and daddy." 

Nobu whined, kicking. Izumi leaned down. "Put them on Nobu. You get to have an extra hour of playtime with me."

Nobu put on his underwear and rolled a bit, wanting to know what to do next. He was so smart for his age and could do so much already but he needed reassurance. Which is what Suga could give.

"Mommy will help." Suga laid him down and put his pants on him. "Wow! Look at my handsome little boy!" 

Nobu attached to him, whining and cooing. 

"Precious, precious." Sugawara turned to Daichi. "Isn't he cute?" 

"He looks like a mini-you." 

"His hair is darkening though." 

Daichi just laughed and kissed his hair. "Get him dressed sweetheart." 

Suga smiled, going off to get him dressed and to get him to the doctor. Izumi went down to the laundry room. 

When Daichi checked on him, he was on his laptop, eating from a package of Twizzlers. "Izumi, are you okay?" 

"Mhmm." 

"What are you working on?" 

"Coding." 

"For?" 

"School." 

Daichi sat down. "Izumi." 

"What?"

"Would you like to go on a walk? Or to the store or something?" 

Izumi stared. "Dad are you okay?" 

Daichi smiled. "I just miss you a bit. You don't talk to me or stick close to me like you used to. Everything okay?" 

Izumi glanced at his laptop before closing it. "I'm fine. I needed a distraction."