Pandora's box

Be prepared for a few flashbacks in the next couple of chapter as fillers

"So what did Clarke tell you about me?" Thea asked as she drove the rover back to where the group had made camp.

Madi thought about it for a second before she said, "That you're good in a fight, you're a really good shot, you think with you're brain and that you always survive."

Thea chuckled, nodded and said, "That was mostly John."

"What happened with you two? Clarke told me you loved each other." Madi said

Thea nodded, "We did, very much but...space broke us."

"I'm a good listener." Madi said

Thea nodded, "Well you've had to listen to Clarke for six years I believe that."

"So what happened? We have a way to go until we get to camp so might as well tell me." Madi said

Thea sighed and said, "It was all fine, we lived in the same room together it was great and then he started to think that he was worthless, he pushed everyone away me, Emori, Bellamy everyone. Shut himself in one part of the ship, wouldn't come out for meals wouldn't talk to anyone unless we were bringing him food. I tried at the beginning to talk him out of it I sat outside the room all night, but in the end I just gave up, hating him was easier and then we saw Eligius and for a minute I saw the old John, the one I loved...and I am telling this to a twelve year old"

"Maybe you should give him a second chance?" Madi suggested

"You are not the first person to say that to me." Thea said just as the rover stopped moving.

Madi went for the door handle saying, "I got this."

Thea stopped her saying, "Nope uh uh I haven't fixed a rover for a good six years I got this."

Madi raised an eyebrow, "Do you have tools."

Thea reached into the back and pulled out a bag and said, "Of course I do I'm a Sinclair. Look under the hood and kick the tyres."